Chapter Five

If Only I've Known

 

“So hyung, I heard you want to go on a date with the Ice Princess?” Minho asked as he walked with his brother to his car.

“Where you hear that from?” Youngbae replied.

“Bommie nonna. Everyone knows Jessica has a crush on you since freshman year, but you’re in love with Bom nonna.”

“Shut up,” Youngbae replied as he got to his car. As he looked ahead, he saw Bom and Jiyeon.

“Isn’t that Jiyeon and Bommie nonna?” Minho asked.

“I think so, whose car is that though?”

“Hyung, you jealous?”

“No, but I’m just curious. The guy in the driver seat looks familiar.”

“Just admit it you’re jealous,” Minho said as Youngbae started the car and drove home.

When Bom, Jiyeon, and Junhyung arrived at the hospital, all the children and elders were happy to see them. The children love playing games with Junhyung, and the elders enjoy the conversations that they have with Bom and Jiyeon.

“Bommie ah, you and Junhyung are such a compatible couple,” one of the elder woman said.

“Harmoni, we’re just good friends that’s all,” Bom replied.

“Maybe you feel that way about him, but he’s might feel otherwise. When you get old and feel close to death, you somehow see things. The way he looks at you reminds me very much of my dead old man.”

“Don’t say things like that harmoni. You’re still going to live a long life.”

“I don’t count on that. It’s the doctors and the machines that are keeping me up and running.” Bom suddenly felt sad. Seo harmoni was very dear to her. Every time she was at the hospital, she would talk to her about everything and anything.

“Hello guys,” a voice suddenly appear. It was Junhyung’s father.

“Doctor Yong!” the little kids screamed. “How are my little angels doing? Bom, Jiyeon, nice to see you too again. Junhyung, you’re here too.”

“Annyeong appa,” Junhyung said.

“Annyeong ajusshi,” Jiyeon and Bom said.

“How are you guys? Bom you miss your appointment last week, your father is worried about that you know.”

“I’m sorry, I promise to come by for the check up tomorrow.”

“Good, I don’t want anything to happen to you. You’re the only thing keeping Junhyung around with his father.”

“Appa, what you talking about?” Junhyung asked.

“Oh you know the normal things. Like you being in school.”

“Great,” Junhyung whispered.

“Don’t stay too late you guys. It’s still a school day tomorrow,” Junhyung’s father said before walking out.

“Tell my father, he should go home more, ajusshi,” Jiyeon yelled out while Junhyung and Bom laughed.

At the end of their visit. Junhyung drove them home. The trio felt amazed and relaxed. Seeing the young and old at the hospital helped them reflected on what they were given. For them it was a way to give back to the community.



 

sooooo i am so sorry about not having updated since jan. -bows-

i know this is a short chapter but since it's summer right now i will write more (hopefully)

 

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!