Chapter One

If Only I've Known

Chapter One:

“Yah, hyung, wake up. You’re going to be late for school,” Minho said to his sleeping brother. “You promised mom that you would drive me to school today. Come on, get up!”

“I’m up. I’m up. Sheesh, why are you so excited to go to school so early anyways?” Youngbae asked his brother. “Don’t tell me, it’s because you got to study or something.”

“No, I have a student body meeting with all the sophomores this morning. I need to get there early to prepare.”

“Is Jiyeon involved in this too?”

“No, but Bom noona is,” Minho said with a smirk. “It’s senior year for you two. When are you going to confess to her?”

“Shut up,” Youngbae said as he threw the pillow in his face. “And get out. I’m going to get ready.”    

As Youngbae walked to the bathroom, his mind wondered about school and Park Bom. “It’s already senior year. What am I going to do? Minho’s right though I should confess to her before we graduate, but how? Yah, Dong Youngbae, stop thinking about her, and start thinking about college,” he told himself. Youngbae had a crush on Park Bom since freshmen year. They were friends, but Park Bom was friends with everyone, except she and Youngbae were close friends. It was all thanks to Jiyong’s choice of girlfriend.

“Hyung, you done yet?” Minho called from downstairs, “I’m going to wait for you in the car.”

“Okay,” Youngbae replied as he gathered his things and rush downstairs. As he drove to school, he started to reminisce about the past. First there was Kwon Jiyong, who liked to be called G-Dragon, they met at a young age, and both had a passion for hip hop as little boys. They became best friends and been that way since 10 years ago. When they got to high school a few more people join them. There were a few more people he managed to befriend. There was Choi Seunghyun, whose nickname was TOP because he was ranked one in academic and because a lot of the females at school have a thing for him. Then there’s Kang Daesung, who’s quiet and funny. People consider him a dork, but he is the one that Youngbae confines in the most. And last but not least, little Lee Seunghyun, most people just call him Seungri, because of the older Seunghyun. These five boys were as close as any real brothers can get.
 

During sophomore year, when Jiyong’s hormones started raging, they met the girls. First there was Jiyong’s girlfriend, Sandara Park, Dara for short. She is very bubbly and cheerful. Then there was Lee Chaerin, CL for short, similar to Jiyong and Youngbae, she has loves hip hop, a bit crazy too. Then there’s Gong Minji or Minzy, the youngest one in the group, but she is a very talented dancer taking the genes after her grandmother. Of course, there’s Park Bom, the girl who Youngbae has a crush on. She’s very popular around school for her kindness and her smile.

As Youngbae drove into the entrance, he caught sight of Park Bom sitting on a bench with her sister, Jiyeon. “I see Bommie and Jiyeon over by the bench,” he said to his brother. He slowly parked in car in his normal spot.

“Really? I need to go talk to Bommie noona now before the student body meeting,” Minho replied. “I’ll see you at lunch later then. Bye hyung.”

Youngbae kept looking over at Bom when he stepped out of his car. Suddenly he felt a light tap on his shoulder. “You’re still crushing over her? Shouldn’t you make a move soon before other guys try to get her?” It was Jiyong with Dara.

“Unni, has a lot of fan boys, you know,” Dara said.

“I know,” I whispered back to her.


short chapter, but this is a basic intro of our two main character

next chapter is going to be about MInho, Jiyeon, and Bomie

btw I AM A HUGGEE BOMBAE BIAS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THIS STORY!!!!

i really hope i won't let you guys down. i will try to update at least once a week.