Chapter Six

If Only I've Known

 

Chapter Six:

                The next day at school, the Dong brothers were not having such a good time. The rumors of Youngbae wanting to go a date with the Ice Princess were spreading like wildfire.

                “When did I say I wanted to go on a date with the Princess?” Youngbae questioned his friends.

                “I thought you would love to hook up with her,” Seunghyun replied. “So maybe if you got a chance with her I might grab one of her friends and your brother can get Krystal.”

                “You should go for it,” Bom said just as the Ice Princess walked into the classroom.

                “Hey Youngbae,” she said.

                “Umm hi Jessica, how are you?” Youngbae replied.

                “I’m good. I just wanted to say I available anytime for our date.”

                “Oh Bae is good tonight,” Jiyong said.

                “That would be great. My sister will be coming along so maybe you could bring your brother too.”

                “Umm I’ll ask him.”

                “Great I’ll see you tonight at Seoul Restaurant?”

                “Sure,” Youngbae said as her glared at his gang of friends as Jessica walked away. “I’m going to kill you all.”

                “Cheer up Youngbae-ah, you’ll finally get a girlfriend,” Chaerin told him.

                “Maybe you won’t be a after tonight,” Seunghyun laughed.

                “Jessica seems to be a nice girl, give it a try,” Bom commented. “I’ll tell Minho for you then.”

                “Great. Thanks guys,” he replied sarcastically. Youngbae wasn’t excited for this at all. He was just itching to tell Bommie the truth.


 

A ridiculously short update. I know. It's been almost half a year since I've updated. I'm hoping I'll be able to update another two, three chapters after finals week and before the new semester starts. Thank you guys.

From you're babo writer

바보 Stephanie <3