Chapter 25

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You the man!” Eunhyuk shouted in English.

“Very nice,” Siwon clapped while showing off his English.

“Oh my god!” Sungmin screamed in English dramatically.

“Yes, sir!” Kyuhyun said in English and everyone looked at him weirdly.

“You so gorgeous man,” Heechul patted Leeteuk while saying it in English.

“Back to Korean,” Leeteuk demanded. “Taeyeon knows Sora hurt her but…she just can’t remember everything, the doctor said it has to be a painful memory.”

“Ask her,” Eunhyuk said.

“WE CAN’T!” Sungmin slapped his head.

“Right…” Eunhyuk muttered.

“Take her back to her home,” Siwon suggested.

“Yeah, where your friendship started,” Kyuhyun said.

“But don’t redo everything like when you were kids, just do things you two like, maybe she will remember,” Heechul added.

“Thank guys!” Leeteuk smiled.

 

“Trip?” Taeyeon asked.

“Siwon texted me and said that,” Tiffany pointed.

“Kyuhyun-shi too,” Seohyun added.

“Eunhyukkie too,” Hyoyeon nodded.

“Sungmin Oppa too,” Sunny told her.

“But school,” Taeyeon said.

“We have a break next week, Taeyeon,” the girls replied.

“We do?” Taeyeon asked and the girls nodded. “We do…” she smiled.

“Are you going to go?” the girls asked.

“Yeah,” Taeyeon smiled.

 

~1 Week Later

“Just tell me how you did it!” Eunhyuk begged.

“All hyung did was ask,” Sungmin said. “But I want to know too.”

“Hyung give us the secret formula!” Kyuhyun added.

“All you have to do is ask them,” Siwon rolled his eyes.

“Easy for you to say, you’re handsome,” Eunhyuk muttered.

“I asked her…Just go ask the girls, no big deal, you just like them,” Leeteuk chuckled.

“WE DON’T!” the boys blushed and sat down quietly.

 

“I haven’t been on the bus in forever,” Leeteuk said when they sat down.

“It’s really fun, when was the last time you’ve been on a bus?” Taeyeon asked him while he was looking out the window.

“The day my mom and I left….remember?” Leeteuk asked her.

“Sort of…Not really,” Taeyeon replied.

“How about I stay at my old house and you will stay at yours, okay?” Leeteuk looked at her.

“Wae?” Taeyeon asked.

“Just because…” Leeteuk shrugged.

“Alright then…How will we meet?” Taeyeon asked.

“Where we always do when we’re little,” Leeteuk replied.

“Where is that?” Taeyeon giggled.

“Right…the strawberry field…the one we met at,” Leeteuk told her.

“Oh! The one where I plant my strawberries? Okay,” Taeyeon nodded.

“Now, go to sleep, okay? We’ll be there soon,” Leeteuk smiled.

“Okay,” Taeyeon hugged Leeteuk’s arm. “This is okay, right?” she asked.

“Of course,” he chuckled and pulled her head towards his shoulder.

 

~Next Day

“Your mom’s breakfast was the same as the past,” Leeteuk smiled happily.

“Eomma is the best at cooking,” Taeyeon told him.

“What should we do now?” Leeteuk asked her.

“Let’s pick strawberries!” Taeyeon ran towards the field.

“Are you going to make something?” Leeteuk gave her the basket.

“Yup! Strawberry cake, strawberry smoothie, strawberry everything,” Taeyeon laughed.

“Alright, then I’m in!” Leeteuk started helping her. “Oh! Taeyeon, do you remember this?” Leeteuk asked and ran towards something as he brought it to her.

“A dog?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s the puppy from the first time we met…Well actually it’s the puppy’s puppy…because it’s too big now,” Leeteuk laughed.

“He’s so cute,” Taeyeon hugged the dog.

“And then I threw strawberries at the dog and it ran away, it was fun,” Leeteuk told her as the dog ran back towards its house.

“I’m sorry,” Taeyeon muttered.

“For what?” Leeteuk asked.

“Not remembering…” Taeyeon sighed.

“Well…I didn’t remember when you did, so it’s no one’s fault,” Leeteuk patted her head. “You’ll remember, don’t worry.” Leeteuk smiled.

“Jungsu,” Taeyeon called.

“Hm?” Leeteuk looked at her and stopped picking strawberries.

“Will you ever leave me again?” Taeyeon asked. “Even if I don’t remember what happened…You won’t leave me, right? You won’t get tired of me not remembering and leave me right?”

“I won’t leave you.” Leeteuk told her. “Why would I do that? You’re not only my best friend but you’re a lot more…And if I left you, your brother would kill me,” he joked.

“Promise? Oppa told me I was really hurt when you left, I don’t want to feel like that and I don’t want to just abandon my memories,” Taeyeon whispered.

“I won’t, I promise,” Leeteuk said as they pinky swear.

“Now…Let’s go put these strawberries in the house, I’ll wash them later and make you a smoothie tomorrow morning,” Taeyeon smiled.

“What should we do now?” Leeteuk asked as they placed it down outside her back door.

“Soccer team,” Taeyeon told him.

“You remember?” Leeteuk smiled.

“I just know that we met because of your soccer ball and I saw you every day after practice. Also, my sister and Kyungsan should be there,” Taeyeon told him as they walked towards the field.

“Oh, the memories,” Leeteuk chuckled as a ball hit his head. “Yah!”

“Let’s see if your skills are as good as your memories,” Kyungsan laughed.

“That was rude!” Leeteuk pointed.

“Well Jinwoong Hyung told me to kick you to make sure you remember everything,” Kyungsan smiled evilly.

“Bad, bad, bad,” Haeyeon shook her head.

“Come on, let’s go,” Leeteuk ran towards the field with the kids as Taeyeon sat there and watched them.

“Babo…You know you’ve seen this before,” Taeyeon pouted when it started getting dark.

“Boo!” Leeteuk said while covering her eyes.

“Where did they go?” Taeyeon asked.

“They went to Kyungsan’s house,” Leeteuk sat down next to her as they looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter