Chapter 20

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Valentine’s Day

“Whoa, Hyung, where are you going?” SiHyukKyuMin asked.

“I need to find Taeyeon to give her the gift I got her,” Leeteuk said while looking around.

“Who gives a girl a gift?” Eunhyuk asked.

“In secret too,” Kyuhyun added.

“What, it’s cool,” Siwon shrugged.

“And romantic,” Sungmin added.

“You gave me this, didn’t you?” Hyoyeon walked up to Eunhyuk with expensive chocolate and roses in her hands.

“N-NO! Why would you think that?” he asked and all the fangirls around them envied Hyoyeon but sighed when he said no.

“You left the receipt,” she held it in front of his face as he blushed and all the girls went jealous.

“My secret admirer isn’t so secret,” Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun.

“Why are you looking at me?! Why would I want to be your secret admirer?” he asked snobbishly.

“You left your credit card in the book you made…” she whispered and Kyuhyun snatched it away nervously.

“Well thank you, Siwon!” Tiffany smiled with the envelope and rose.

“It is for you,” Siwon chuckled.

“Sungmin, did you get me this?” Sunny bounced while hugging a bunny.

“Yes,” Sungmin blushed. “It’s cute…right?” he smiled and Sunny nodded.

“Where’s Taeyeon?” Leeteuk asked and the girls started sending eye signals.

“She’s in the classroom,” they told her. “She’s tired. She doesn’t want anyone to bother her.” The girls explained.

“Oh…Can I visit her?” Leeteuk asked and the girls nodded. Leeteuk had the strawberry rose and gifts in his hands.

“Oppa!!” Sora hugged him from behind. “Happy Valentine’s Day.” She whispered and took out a gift.

“Oh, thanks,” Leeteuk smiled slightly and kept looking around.

“Is that for me?” Sora asked.

“Aniyo. Your gift is at home, I thought I wouldn’t see you till then,” Leeteuk told her. “I have to go, okay?” Leeteuk said and left.

“Oppa!” she whined.

 

“Taeyeon?” Leeteuk walked in and sat next to her. “Taeyeon-ah…”

“L-Leeteuk?” Taeyeon looked around. “What are you doing here? I want to be alone,” Taeyeon told him.

“I know, but you’ve been avoiding me. And why did you quit?” Leeteuk asked.

“Go away, Leeteuk…Please,” Taeyeon begged and got up.

“Taeyeon,” Leeteuk grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug.

 

“What is he doing?” Sora asked. She got to the class door and saw Leeteuk hugging Taeyeon as she clenched her fist.

“Take it…Okay?” Leeteuk smiled and gave Taeyeon the gifts. “I know something is up…But you will be better…I promise.” He patted her head and Taeyeon nodded as Leeteuk left the classroom.

 

“Princess!” Leeteuk sat up from his bed and quickly his lamp. “What’s happening?” he asked and held his head. “Ow…” he whispered.

“Leeteuk-ah, gwenchana?” his mom ran in.

“Eomma, my head! It hurts so much,” Leeteuk groaned while holding it.

“What do you see? Tell me,” Ms. Park said.

“Princess…In a purple dress,” Leeteuk replied. “Eomma!! It hurts!!” Leeteuk screamed and hugged her.

“Eomma is here, shhhhhh.” Ms. Park hugged him.

“Who is she, Eomma?! Who is she?!!” Leeteuk held his head.

“Just remember more so I can make sure, arrasso?” his mom said. “Go to sleep.” She whispered.

 

~Next Day

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Taeyeon bowed when she got to the office.

“Sit,” Ms. Park demanded and Taeyeon sat down. “Why did you quit?” she asked.

“I-I wanted to,” Taeyeon whispered.

“You’re from the countryside…right?” Ms. Park asked.

“Ne,” Taeyeon nodded as Ms. Park gave her the files.

“Do you remember…Jungsu?” Ms. Park whispered.

“J-Jungsu? How did you know?” Taeyeon asked.

“Jungsu is-,” Ms. Park started and the door opened.

“You have a meeting,” the person said and Ms. Park nodded.

“Jungsu…” Taeyeon said.

“I will tell you. Come over to my house tonight. Okay?” Ms. Park smiled. “Don’t avoid Leeteuk anymore.” She added and left.

“Ne,” Taeyeon nodded and walked out.

 

“Taeyeon-ah!” Leeteuk called at his car an hour after school end. “Why do oyu keep avoiding me? The girls told me that something is wrong but they don’t won’t tell me what. Let me help you. I care about you and-,” Leeteuk got cut off as Taeyeon ran and hugged him. “T-T…”

“I’m so sorry, Leeteuk,” Taeyeon cried.

“Was it my mom?” Leeteuk asked her. “Did my mom fire you?”

“A-Aniyo, not your mom. Nothing.” Taeyeon shook her head.

“Then what?” Leeteuk her head.

“I won’t ignore you again…I promise,” Taeyeon wept.

 

~A Couple Days Later

“How can he do this to me?!” Sora screamed and threw the photos of Taeyeon and Leeteuk hugging.

“Sora?” Ms. Park knocked on Leeteuk’s door.

“N-Ne?” Sora quickly put the photos in an envelope and stuck it under Leeteuk’s nightstand.

“Leeteuk is out right now. You don’t have to wait.” Ms. Park told her.

“Aniyo, I want to,” Sora smiled innocently.

“Do you by any chance know Taeyeon?” Ms. Park asked.

“Ne…Waeyo?” Sora asked.

“I need to talk to her about something important later, so if you see her, please tell her to come by,” Ms. Park smiled. “I have to go out, so tell Leeteuk for me.” She said and left.

“Something important?” Sora whispered and went towards Ms. Park’s office. She opened the door and slowly closed it. She looked around for people and went towards the desk. “Kim Taeyeon?” she read the folder and took everything out. “From the countryside…What is this?” she opened a smaller envelope and pictures came out. There was a picture of Taeyeon’s school ID and a little girl holding hands with a little boy.

“Oppa…” Sora whispered. She quickly compared the two photos of Taeyeon and the little girl. “T-Taeyeon…She’s the little girl. She’s Oppa’s childhood friend…Childhood love…Ms. Park was going to tell her.” Sora dropped the pictures and stood up. “Ms. Park can’t tell her…She can’t…Everything will be ruined!!!” Sora screamed and ran out the door.

 

“What made you want to come back?” Heechul asked.

“I needed a job,” Taeyeon laughed.

“I know! It’s late, you should go home early, I will clean up tomorrow morning, I’m use to it anyways,” Heechul got up and left.

“I wonder what the girls and Leeteuk are doing,” Taeyeon said while ice skating.

“Kim Taeyeon,” someone called.

“Oh…Sora,” Taeyeon said. “The ice skating room is close, where did you get those skates?” Taeyeon asked.

“Can’t I skate with you? We’re friends…right?” Sora skated towards her.

“Yeah but it’s close and I have to clean in a bit,” Taeyeon skated away until Sora yanked her hands. “What are you doing?”

“Stay away from Leeteuk Oppa,” Sora warned.

“We’re only friends, Sora. You can have him all you want but I’m telling you we’re only friends nothing more,” Taeyeon said.

“BUT YOU KEEP TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!” Sora screamed.

 

“Pet store!!!!” Eunhyuk ran in.

“Eunhyuk belongs in there,” Sungmin laughed.

“Don’t monkeys stay at the zoo thought?” Siwon chuckled.

“Yah!! Then you should go to the farm, horse!” Kyuhyun said while petting a dog.

“I’ve seen a dog like that before,” Leeteuk whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter