Chapter 23

It Has To Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So you’re telling me that Sora didn’t like Taeyeon?” Heechul asked.

“That’s what we heard,” the girls replied. “Why?”

“Nothing…Just take Taeyeon home and watch her,” Heechul demanded.

“Ne,” the girls nodded and left.

 

“Oppa. I’m sorry,” Sora whispered while sitting on his bed.

“I’m tired…If you want, go sleep in the guest room,” Leeteuk muttered and fell asleep.

“Oppa…” Sora checked on him after a few minutes.

“I’m sorry too,” Leeteuk said.

“It’s okay,” Sora smiled.

“I won’t do it again,” Leeteuk whispered.

“I know you won’t,” Sora told him.

“I’m sorry, Kim Taeyeon,” Leeteuk said.

“B-Bwoh?” Sora glared at him.

“Kim Taeyeon, I will make you remember me,” Leeteuk whispered in his sleep.

 

~A Couple Days Later

“I know this is our school, why are you so worried?” Taeyeon asked the girls while walking.

“Well…” the girls sighed. “Let’s go get our lunch, okay?” they smiled as Taeyeon followed behind.

“Taeyeon,” Leeteuk called and ran to her. “I got you strawberries, and a duck fork.” He gave it to her.

“Thank you?” Taeyeon bowed and grabbed it.

“Remember when we ate ice cream together? There was that ice cream store and it rained and-,” Leeteuk started.

“Oppa,” Sora called and ran to him.

“I-I’m going to go,” Taeyeon bowed and ran towards the girls.

“What were you doing?” Sora asked.

“Talking to Taeyeon. Hey, let’s not go to the movies, okay? I kind of need to go with Taeyeon,” Leeteuk smiled and left Sora.

“Oppa!!” Sora cried.

 

~After School

“We came here together?” Taeyeon asked while eating her ice cream.

“It was before we got along. Remember you promised to take me to your home, guess what? It turns out it was my home too,” Leeteuk laughed.

“Are you sure we were childhood friends?” Taeyeon asked and Leeteuk nodded.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be sure?” Leeteuk replied.

“It’s kind of weird. I mean I don’t remember a childhood friend. And even if I did have one, this story sounds weird,” Taeyeon told him.

“How?” Leeteuk asked her.

“A friend goes to Seoul to find her friend but she found that friend but he didn’t remember her. Now she forgets and he remembers her? That’s exotic,” Taeyeon said.

“It’s real,” Leeteuk told her.

“If it was then why is it…or if I really came here to find you, you didn’t recognize me? You told me that I came with all our childhood items and stories and everything, why didn’t you know I was Kim Taeyeon? Why didn’t I know that you were the so called Park Jungsu?” Taeyeon looked at him.

“Because, my real name is Park Jungsu but when I came to Seoul I changed it Leeteuk,” he answered.

“But still you should have recognize me, why didn’t you?” Taeyeon said.

“I lost my memory too,” Leeteuk replied.

“Okay. How?” Taeyeon asked.

“I…I don’t know,” Leeteuk said.

“See that doesn’t prove anything. Maybe it was just a dream,” Taeyeon told him.

“No! It’s real. It’s just I still don’t know how I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter