When?

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

It's been quite some time hasn't it?

I'm sorry to those that had been waiting for me, but exams happened and I had a writers block during winter break D:
I hope you'll forgive me  orz

But anyway, I'm back! And hopefully with regular updates again!

Please do request more pairings! But please use the format in the foreword!

And I think I'll be updating my White Rose fic after this, so please look out for that too!

 

Requested by Sly_112
Pairing: MiMo
Theme: Heartbroke

I recomend listening to Eric Nam's No Comment & I’m Okay before and while reading this ^^

 

Format:

[Mina POV]

[Poetic 3rd POV]

[Normal 3rd POV]

 

When did this started?
Since when did you looked away?

Every time I look at you
You look so happy
Every time I look at your eyes
They look so bright
Every time I look at your heart
She’s always there
How long has she been there I wonder?

Not only in your heart
She’s always next to you
I saw both of you yesterday
You were about to fall, but she caught you in the end
I guess you’re lucky to have her, aren’t you?

Mina?

She’s so perfect
She sings so beautifully
She smiles so joyfully
She takes care of you so meticulously
She’s very different from me, isn’t she?

Mina, what are you doing?

A strong and energetic girl she is
A perfect match for you who has unlimited energy
You who will and would not give up
Hey,
Did I do a good job of being by your side?

Hey, Mina!

Every day, I would see you two together
Laughing about something on her phone
Laughing at what she said
Leaning on her shoulder
Looking at her eyes lovingly
Did you even realize that there were other people?
Did you even realize I was there?

“MINA!” a girl shouts at Mina while shaking her shoulder.

“Huh? Oh! Sorry, Jihyo! I was spacing out,” Mina clasps her hands in apology. Jihyo sighs at her. Both of them are sitting on a chair in Twice’s dressing room, waiting for the staff to call on their group.

“It’s been the fifth time you spaced out today, Mina. Is there something wrong?” she looks at her with worried eyes.

“No, no, nothing’s wrong. I’m just tired that’s all.” Mina smiles at her reassuringly.

“Are you sure? You’ve been acting a –”

“I’m sure, Jihyo.” She cuts her off. “By the way, did you wanted to say something?”

“Huh? Oh, right. We’re going to have our pre-recording soon. The staff wanted us to go to the backstage now,”

“Oh, thanks for telling me then. I’ll get going now.”  She stands up, ready to leave the room. But stops when a hand holds her back.

“Are you sure you’re okay? You can tell me anything you know.”

“I’m okay, Jihyo. I’m okay.” And she left.

Jihyo stares at the door. She couldn’t help but to think otherwise, completely unconvinced that she is fine. “That girl,” she mutters alone. “is she trying to convince me or herself? …Don’t worry, Mina. I’ll find out somehow, and I promise I’ll help you.”

The girl made a promise
One she would not break
With or without her permission
She will help her friend
Even when she herself is in pain
Even when she herself is hurting

But enough of self-loathing,
her friend needs her
For now, she needs information

Who is she close with?
Think, think, think
That’s right, there is her
The squirrel

“Hey, Sana. You have a moment?” Jihyo goes to the squirrel in their shared room, no one else is at the dorm. Now is the perfect moment to ask her about Mina.

“Sure, what’s up?” Sana looks up from her magazine, still looking flawless even after not taking a bath for a day. Lazy Jihyo thought and takes a mental note to take care of the girl later.

“Don’t you think Mina is acting a bit weird these days?” Jihyo cuts to the chase while sitting down on Sana’s bed.

“Define weird,” she raises her eyebrows.

“You know, she keeps spacing out these days, and she would also sigh a lot. Not to mention that she hasn’t been getting much sleep. Have you seen her eye bags? They’re awful I tell you!”

“Are you sure you’re not just overly worried? I mean, isn’t Mina always like that?”

“You mean looking all emo and stuff?”

“Yeah. And those eye bags are probably from the recent promotions. All of us had barely enough rest in the past few days,”

“Well, I know that. But this is different. She seems different – like, I don’t know –  gloomier?”

“Really? I think she looks all the sa–”

“Sana, please don’t lie to me. I know you know, and I know she has been staying up all night. It’s hard to not notice someone leaving the room in the middle of the night if you’re a light sleeper like me,” Jihyo doesn’t say anything. While Sana looks like she’s thinking hard.

“Jihyo…”

“Hm?”

“I think of you as my best friend, but I also think of Mina as my best friend. So, I think it would be best if my best friend didn’t hate my other best friend,”

“What do you mean?”

“There are somethings in this world that are better left unknown,”

“But I can’t help her, if I don’t know, Sana,”

“I doubt you wouldn’t even see her the same if you know.”

“Sana, please! I just want to help my friend!”

“…Will you promise that you would stay the same?”

“What?”

“Promise me, that you would stay the same towards all of us, not just Mina, but me, Mina and Momo!”

“O-Okay, I promise!”

“…Mina, she… she’s like that because she likes someone…”

“Wait, is that just it? If that’s it, then I’m completely okay, you know? The girls would have liked some guy by now. It’s not a surprise that–”

“The one that Mina likes!” Sana interrupts Jihyo.

“W-Wha?”

“The one that Mina likes…” she hesitates, contemplating whether to tell her or not. I’m sorry, Mina “Mina likes girls…. She likes Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter