it's been a while

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello :D

 

I made a one-shot this time instead of the usual poem kind of thing I usually do. And I know I’m supposed to be making the requests, but I couldn’t leave this idea alone!

 

This one shot will be a kind of letter from Dahyun.

 

And it’ll be better if you listen to the song “Eyes, nose, lips” by Taeyang :D

 

Although I would recommend listening to AKMU’s cover of the song even more ;)

 

 

 

Enjoy~!

 

 

 

 

Hey,

 

It’s been a while hasn’t it?

 

I received your letter. It was beautiful, the music piece I mean. Another beautiful song made by a beautiful person.

 

Hahaha, since when was I the cheesy one between the two of us?

 

Anyway, I tried playing it, and it was so hard to play! You made another hard one! Do you keep making them hard on purpose? Are you teasing me? Regardless, I already mastered them! So, the jokes are on you! Ha!

 

But I guess that’s a given, right? I am the best pianist in the country! Hahaha!

 

 

 

I’m kidding... You sent that piece three months ago. How could I not master it already? If I didn’t, it would be disrespectful; to both me and you.

 

Three months. How could time pass so quickly? I could remember the day I received that letter down to every detail… just like it was yesterday. Oh god, that sounded so cheesy. You see what happens when you’re not around? I become a sappy bastard.

 

Come back,

 

Come back and hit me on the head. Make me stop being cheesy. Make me stop being a sappy bastard. Make me stop crying.

 

I’m sorry, this letter wasn’t supposed to be sad. Let’s talk about more happier things! Oh, remember when we first met?

 

I was still a simple person. I had a job at a nearby café, and was still learning the piano. And you? You were the most beautiful girl I have laid my eyes on. You walked inside the café and ordered a… okay, I forgot what you ordered. But I do remember it being really sweet, which was a shock to me. You looked like one of those high-class cold hearted women who eat men’s pride every morning. If I didn’t know better, I thought you would’ve ordered the coffee all black with nothing else.

 

I remember being all awkward and stiff in front of you. It was so silly now that I think back. You were the kindest and softest person I know; you would just cry when you make a silly mistake or when someone yells at you. There were other mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter