Chapter 2

Will you be the Bonnie to my Clyde? ( Dean FF )

Sunbeams lit my face like I was a trophy, just to wake me up. I. Hate. Mornings. Groaning I hid my face under the sheets and right after that my alarm set off. For gods sake can't I sleep a little longer?

I splashed water in my face and looked in the mirror. "You look awesome today pretty lady." don't you ask why I said that. Maybe I wanted more confidence to appear in a good state in front of Dean. I still can't believe he is my partner. I shouldn't look like that when we see each other again.

Brushing my hair and applying some foundation I started to look less messy. The last thing I did was some eyeshadow and my brows. People told me I was kind of a natural beauty so I stopped applying much make-up. So now the outfit. A black sweater with matching black skinny jeans? Yes, my dark green Oxfords will complete everything.

Satisfied with myself I made my way outside and to my surprise I saw a car that was pretty familiar to me since yesterday. "Good morning Y/N I thought I'd pick you up since you're on the way." "Good morning Dean. Wow I.. I didn't expect you to do this. Thanks." I smiled like crazy and got in his car. Was my home really on his way? I don't care this is cute as hell. "Yes I live 20' away from you. I'm staying at a hotel but I like it here very much.." "Sooo.. What do you want to point out with that?" "I think I'd move here sometime." my eyes widened and I watched him driving in disbelief. "That would be awesome." he chuckled and whispered "Why?" "Because you're so nice and I think we will get along very well. Maybe we'll be good friends sometime and it would be nice to have you around." I mentally slapped myself and he stopped the car to looked at me.

I felt somehow uneasy and nervous. Did I say something wrong? Silence filled the car and we just stared at each other for minutes. I looked down and I heard him chuckle very quietly what made me look up again. "Thank you." he smiled and took my hand in his. "Thank you for that." I gave him a confused look and he got out of the car. I followed his movements and we went to the practise hall.

"I already have an idea for our concept. Do you want to hear it?" "Yes of course." he took out a note and started reading it out loud. "I thought of a lovestory between a girl and a boy who came new to town. He saw her walking by at a random place for example a park and fell in love with her at the first sight. He came to that place everyday, hoping to see her and they always would just spend time together and talk. She would fall in love with him too and well the rest I wanted to discuss with you. What do you think?" "Wow you really thought through it. I like it. Did you think of telling the story over the songs or just one song?" "I don't know.." "I have an idea. We're recording about 6 songs together so let's make one song for one week in their life." "That sounds great." he smiled at me and bit his lip. "How did you come up with that idea and when?" he opened his mouth and looked around. "Y-yesterday.. It.. Just came into my mind!" he smiled and it looked like he was really nervous. "Okay.. Well, let's eat lunch. I skipped breakfast already." he stared at me like I was crazy and I just  let out a 'what'. "Why did you do that! You have to eat breakfast that's important!" "I.. Uhh just like to sleep longer and well I need to fix this here what." I patted my belly and laughed. He kept staring at me with an serious expression and I stopped laughing.

"You're beautiful." he grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. "We're going to eat till you can't eat anymore." "O-Oppa stop dragging me like that." "Oppa?" he quietly breathed out and let go of my wrist instantly. My eyes widened again. Wtf. Why are you so casual with him. I guess I just feel comfortable around him.. He started smiling and I sighed in relief. "I like that." he said and I blushed madly. God what is he doing to me. We know each other since yesterday. Again I slapped myself mentally. "I saw this café yesterday and wanted to bring you here. Don't you think that this is an place with such a strong aura. It tells so much by its looks."

I took a second to admire the building and it was indeed beautiful. A little vintage café stood in front of me and the employees of it warmly welcomed us. We took a seat in the corner in front of the big window. "Do you want coffee or tea?" "I'm fine with tea." he smiled and went to order our drinks. I looked out of the window and saw my old childhoodfriend Choi Jiho.

"Dean, I'll come back in a few minutes!" I rushed outside and left Dean completely confused alone. "Jiho! CHOI JIHO!" he turned around and run towards me. We hugged each other and didn't let go for a while. "Wow, is that you Y/N? You've become so beautiful." I blushed and hit him playfully. "Do you have time? Let's go into the café, me and my partner are making a lunch break." "Partner?" we entered the café and I saw Dean sitting at the table, looking kind of.. pissed. "Dean! This is Jiho, we've been friends for eternities." he smiled a little and stood up to shake his hand. "I'm Dean. Y/Ns partner." his voice raised at the last word and I bit my lip. Is there any chance that he is jealous?
.
.
.
So here is part 2. I wanted to write it before I head off to my granny. We're driving to Hamburg tomorrow and I'm so excited ;-;