Chapter 1

Will you be the Bonnie to my Clyde? ( Dean FF )

Walking through the hall I waited for my new partner to arrive. I checked my watch and it showed 6.00pm. "Where the hell is he? I hope he's not always late.. That would make things a lot more difficult." I bent down and  started stretching, I know we would first get to know each other but what should I do when I'm bored?

The door opened and the first thing I saw was a black converse shoe and a nervous boy peeking right afterwards through the crack. "Annyeonghaseyo. Are you Y/N?" I nodded and he smiled at me. Wow, his smile is so cute, he looks like an angel. DON'T. HE'D BE ALWAYS LATE Y/N, THAT'S NOT YOUR TYPE OKAY? "I'm Dean," we shook hands "you probably know why we are here. So let's start with what your favorite place is." surprised by his question I attempted to say something but those dimples that formed on his cheeks made me forget everything around me.

"Y/N? Are you not feeling good?" he tilted his head forwards. Now we were dangerously close and I snapped out of it. "YES. SORRY. Well uhmm.. The rooftop of this building." "Why?" for gods sake he leaned back again. "I just can let the stress go, it's relaxing up there after practise and recording. "Let's go then." he grabbed my hand and led me out of the hall but immediately stopped walking. "I wanted to impress you by taking you there and things but since I've never been here, I failed so hard." he nervously laughed and I smiled at him. "Don't worry, you already got good points with this." I winked and we laughed while I led us to the rooftop.

Arriving at the top he let out a small 'whoa' and earned a slight chuckle from me. "What?" his lips turned to a smile and he looked down again. "I love how easily you get nervous or embarrassed over things." "I'm not!" he protested and hit me playfully. I am so thankful that he is such an awesome and nice person. While thinking about how relieved I was to be his partner he stared at me. After a couple of minutes I looked at him and he quickly turned his head away. "Uhmm I think we should get back to the practise hall." "Yeah, uhh let's go." Oh why is it so awkward. Everything was fine. Damn me for wandering through my dreamland while being with another person.

I sighed as we entered the room and checked the time as it said 8pm. "Are you hungry?" "I'm starving." he giggled. "What would you like to eat? Pizza? Kimbap? Japchae? We can eat whatever you want." "Uhh." he fondled on his sleeves and shook his head. "Japchae is fine." he smiled and I ordered our food.

When the deliveryman came Dean payed and took our ordered food to the table at the end of the room. We both ate our meal and talked for some more hours. Meanwhile it was really dark outside and I realized I should go home. "I think it's time to say goodbyes. It's dark outside." "Do you have a car?" "I came with the tube today." he showed a worried look and sighed. "Well I'll take you home then. You shouldn't be outside alone at this time." I felt heat rush to my face and quickly hugged him just so that he wouldn't see. At first he didn't hug back but after some seconds when I wanted to let him go, his arms wrapped around me. It was so warm and it went worse with my face. God what's wrong with me.

We got in his car and I heard his EP playing quietly in the background. When he finished his sentence and a silence came I started singing his songs. Bonnie and Clyde. It was my ever first song of him to hear and I loved it from the very first second he started singing. I loved his voice for calming me and soothing every mood you're in. "You know, you sing my song better than me." he laughed and I joined him. "Don't talk you're voice saved my mood in the evening so many times." I could see from the corner of my eyes that he bit his lip and believe it or not it . Just the way his teeth perfectly dig into his lower lip. "So.. You listen to my music often?" "I betrayed myself right now." I laughed and blushed a little. Thank god it was dark.

"I.. Uh.. This is where you live?" he questioned me. I replied with a nod "Why?" "I love that energy that this building is radiating." I smiled widely. "Goodnight then Dean. See you tomorrow." he waved his hand and I shut the door. That was a great day. At home I first went to the shower and then got into bed. Thinking about the day I cuddled my sheets and slowly drifted off to dreamland.