Chapter 3

Will you be the Bonnie to my Clyde? ( Dean FF )

"Ahh nice to meet you." they shook hands and I sat next to Dean, in front of Jiho. "Y/N what would you like to eat?" Dean smiled at me and placed an arm around my shoulder, looking at Jiho from the corner of his eyes. Wow he really is jealous. That somehow makes butterflies fill my stomach. "Ahh.. just pick anything." he nodded and went to order some food.

Meanwhile I talked with Jiho about the last years we haven't seen each other. "Do you want to go out with me later?" "Sure! I think Dean would love come too." his smile faded and he whispered "Uhm.. without Dean." "What's without me?" he stood in front of us and placed the plate with a crossaint on the table. "Y/N is not going anywhere without me, I'm sorry. We have to spend every second together that we can find to work on our album." Dean smiled and sat next to me. "Right Y/N?" I bit my tongue not to laugh and nodded. "Fine. I'll get going now.. Bye Y/N." "Bye bye." Dean grinned and placed his arm around me again. As soon as Jiho went out of the café Dean started talking. "That guy was totally into you." "Oppa he's just a friend. We haven't seen each other for a long time that's it." he pursed his lips and looked right into my eyes. "I know what boys do when they like a girl." "Oh really? And what do they do?" "They care for the girl, even act cute to make her smile and protect her from-" his jaw dropped and I bit my lip. He kind of confessed right now, didn't he? How can that be? We don't know each other like forreal if he'd know every side of me he'd run away.

His arm wandered back to his side and he quickly started eating his croissant. "You don't need to feel awkward now. I mean, you just told me what boys do right?" his eyes shined with hope and he nodded. Now that beautiful smile of his appeared on his face again.

-2 weeks later-

Me and Dean got closer every day. Maybe people thought that it's too early but I fell in love with him, I wasn't going to lie to myself. And as it seemed Dean liked me too. The best thing was that we weren't awkward together anymore, no matter what happened and he played the shining sun for me everyday.

"Hey Y/N." he smiled as I got in his car. Since the second day we worked together he picked me up every morning. Let's be real, who wouldn't ing love this adorable gentleman. "Annyeong Oppa." his face brightened at 'Oppa' and I smiled because of him. God we're like in a movie. "Did you eat already?" Oh yeah I forgot to tell that he forced me to eat breakfast and I started feeling better with that. Dean changed my life so much in just two weeks. That's incredible. "Yes I did." "Good girl." Heat rushed to my legs and I squeezed them together. What did just happen. I turned my head to look at him smirking. "I like that reaction, it shows me that I do everything just right." I blushed and immediately directed my eyes out of the window. "What reaction? What are you talking about?" he stopped the car since we arrived and searched for my eyes. "That nervous behavior of yours. You think I didn't see your legs squeeze together?" I blushed even more and got out of the car. Oh my god. He saw it? What do I do now?

 

"Y/N, come out. We have to work." he banged on the door. I sat on the toilet and tried to clear my head. Sure I imagined things with him but we didn't even kiss or something like that how can he kind of with me. What did I get myself into, oh god. I opened the door and he stood there, leaning against the frame and arms linked together. "Done now? We can talk about that later, let's just work on our lyrics first." he smirked.

This is so embarrassing. We sat there for hours and I just nodded and smiled nervously. He couldn't stop smiling and I knew why. He was happy to see that he could get a reaction like this from me. He's not going to- "Yah. Are you even listening?" I shook my head and looked at him. "Huh? Uh.. Yes yes, sounds good." "Are you imagining our conversation right now?" I opened my mouth to say something but he started chuckling. "I guess it's time to talk then." he got closer and stopped when our noses touched. "You've been thinking about what I said, haven't you?" I nodded my head unsure. "You've been thinking of me liking you, haven't you?" I lowered my head. "Well, I do like you. Tell me Y/N, do you like me too?" My head snapped up and I already forgot how close he was and our lips brushed together. "I know you like me because I caused something down there." he pointed to my lower region and I blushed madly.

"Am I right Y/N?" I nodded. Stop this why are you nodding. Bonnie and Clyde was playing in the background and my body tensed. How can my emotions play such a terrible game with me. "Will you be the Bonnie to my Clyde?" he cupped my cheeks and pierced my eyes with his black orbs. "Yes." with that his soft lips hit mine and created an eternal storm of pleasure and happiness. "Do you want me right now?" his swollen lips lowered their position to my neck and I moaned slightly. "Yes." "Say you want me." his hands wandered beneath my shirt and cupped my s, kneading them like I was his toy. "I want you." "Louder." "I want you!" I shouted and he ripped all my clothes off.
.
.
.
Do you guys want to see a in the next chapter? ㅇㅅㅇ I'm gonna do it anyways. I hope you liked this chapter. It may be a bit messy because I wrote it in the train. -Tae