Chapter Four.

Best Friend.
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ara, where are you?" He shouted from the long hallway of his beautiful mansion.
There were light beige wall, decorated with lovely vintage gold roses, that add a delicate touch to place. With the additional walls that held a one of a kind magnificent paintings,and warm auburn tiles that scattered the floor, it gave off a warm, yet also chic feeling.
"Where is this girl, damn it." He mumbled to himself as he searched practically every room and corner of the place. He still could not locate her.
Guess this is the down side of living in a grand mansion. It's becomes lonesome easily, especially on those nights where the maids and housekeepers take the day off. To make matters worse, his parents are off to a dinner meeting of some sort, leaving just him.
That's why he never stays home, and spends most of his nights at a club or friend's party. Guess that's where his drinking habits come from.
Unfortunately, it was taken as an act of rebellion and looked down upon. Who would ever knew, that the reason was because he hates being alone. Who would ever knew, that his parents absents had something to do with his behavior, and that he longed for someone to be there. Because he was missing the presents of a parent's love, he tried to fill the void by intoxicating himself. It was the only way to gain attention.

The sizzling sound of cooking caught his ears, along with a sweet sense that filled his nose. It was coming from the main kitchen.
He let out a sigh of relief after he found the culprit of this act was.
Ara, on the other hand, was too preoccupied with her cooking that she did not hear him come in, so he had the pleasure of admiring her in secret. He leaned against the wall, with his right leg slightly prompted up, arms crossed and head cocked in an amused manner.
She was wearing his plain white tee and grey boxers, mainly because it was the only clothing of his that fits her. A lavender apron with scattered carton teddy bears layered on top. Her last night curls were now in a messy bun, but even in her simply attire, she still looked lovely in his eyes.
He silently stood there, watching over her shoulder as she mixed the ingredients

Please log in to read the full chapter