Chapter Three.

Best Friend.
Please log in to read the full chapter

The sun has just rose a few minutes and is now filling the room with its light and warmth, but all he could feel was the pounding pain of his headache, along with the soreness of his restless body, it felt more heavier than usual.

He groaned at the light blinding his sight as he attempt to open his eyes. He regret over drinking yesterday for sure as he started regaining some clearer vision.

Many people would think this hangover was just another one of many for him, but surprisingly, it's not. In fact this is only the third time that he had passed out due to overdose of alcohol. Guess the old saying, 'practice makes perfect' fits well with his drinking habits display.

He groan, again, feeling an aching pain in his ribs as he makes another attempt in sitting up. However, the dizziness attacked him causing a tumble back on to the bed. He groaned before lazily rolling to his side.

He blinked hard. It tools few seconds until his vision became clear. A sleeping face became his view. Soft eyelids and slightly pouting pink lips. Her silky hair covered some of her forehead but still enough to let her long lashes perk through. She was laying there soundlessly sleeping, with only the slight rising and falling of her chest.

Even after a night sleep, she still looks breathtaking as ever. In addition, the dress she still had on, displayed a more princess and romantic image.

Wait, that dress? That's when flashbacks from last night's event hit him.

His eyes widened.

He drank too much from yesterday and passed out. She was the one who brought him back here and took care of him. His heart softened as he gazed upon her lovely nature, oh how he wished that time would freeze just like this. If he could die right now, at this very moment he would die happy. Happy t

Please log in to read the full chapter