chapter 10

Hired as personal girlfriend

“We’re leaving soon. Change in something nice. You can’t go to a 3-star Michelin restaurant with that outfit.” Kris said and you looked down.

“What’s wrong with my outfit? But whatever, just choose something for me.” You said and you sat down on the bed.

Kris searched in your luggage trying not to messy it. He picked the dress that he chose for you the other day and the mini backpack/cross body.

“Here” Kris said and you walked in the bathroom. The dress indeed looked nice on you. You walked out of the bathroom and Kris already has heels ready for you. Kris changed in a suite. You grabbed your things and you noticed that the bunny keyring was keyed on your cross body.

“Isn’t the bunny keyring a little too big for the bag?” you asked

“It looks nice. Don’t take it off.” Kris said

You two walked out of the room. Kris walked straight to his car to put the luggage’s in the car.

“Chiyonnie, your outfit is so cute. Oh, this bunny is so cute. Where did you brought it?” Kris mom asked

“At the first mall.” You said

Kris came back and he still had his small bag with him.

“Oh, couple keyring?” Kris dad said when he saw you two have the same keyring, but another colour.

“oh, that’s so cute.” Kris mom said

Right now, you knew why Kris didn’t want you to take out the bunny key ring.

 

“Ladies, are you ready. We need to leave.” Uncle Raymond shouted when everyone, because Gigi and Lizzy haven’t arrived yet.

“We’re coming.” Gigi shouted and they arrived after 15 minutes.

We left for the restaurant. It’s a quite small restaurant, but it looks fancy. The manager quickly walked towards us and he greeted us.

“Good morning. I supposed this is the Wu family.” He said

“We are.” Uncle Raymond said

“Please follow me.” The manager said.

We followed him and you walked really close to Kris. You touched Kris back and Kris turned around.

“What’s up?” Kris said and he placed his arm over your shoulders.

“Did Mark do something again?” Kris asked and you shook your head.

“The waiters are looking at me. They think that I don’t belong here.” You said

“They’re looking at us, because we’re the almighty Wu family. Just ignore them.” Kris said

You arrived in a VIP room and you sat down between Kris and Jackson.

“Chiyonnie, why are you looking so pale? Are you feeling sick?” Kris mom said.

“Chiyon is just feeling out of place here.” Kris said

“Just ignore the others you’re one of the Wu’s.” Kris mom said.

“You can’t escape from tonight dinner.” Kris said and he placed his arm on your shoulders again.

“Just enjoy the dinner like yesterday.” Gigi said who was sitting across of you and you nodded.

“Some wine Chiyon?” Jackson asked.

“No, thanks.” You declined.

“Kris?” Jackson asked

“I need to ride. I don’t want to cause a car incident with Chiyon inside my car.” Kris said

“You guys are no fun.” Jackson said and he poured himself some more wine.

The Wu family already ordered the menu before you came so you can’t choose a cheaper dinner or something. The starters came and it was too beautiful to eat.

“Just eat.” Kris said when he saw that you didn’t move.

“It’s too beautiful to eat.” You said

“It’s food so eat. Do I need to help you?” Kris asked and he used his fork to ruin the dish.

“Eat. I already ruined it.” Kris said.

“Yes, you monster.” You said and you unwillingly ate the food.

“Kris” Kris mom gave Kris a glare

“What? She needs to eat.” Kris innocent said

“You don’t take Chiyonnie to nice restaurant?” Kris mom said

“As you can see, she’s not really comfortable with expensive restaurants. We normally cooked by ourselves.” Kris said, but Kris mom still glare at Kris

You need to wait for 30 minutes for the next dish and you talked to Gigi in the meantime. The next dish finally came and it’s as nice as the starter.

“Do you need help again?” Kris asked

“No, thank you.” You said and you ruined it yourself

“She’s learning quite fast.” Jackson said and he touched your cheeks.

“Just concentrate on your food.” Kris said and Jackson took back his hand, but it’s his start of his harassment. His foot secretly harassed your foot and legs. You looked at Jackson and he smirked at you. You moved your legs towards Kris and Kris looked at you.

He gave you a what-look and you gave him a secret signal that Jackson is harassing you.

“Gigi-ah, didn’t you like to talk with Chiyon about your pet dog?” Kris said

“Oh, that’s right.” Gigi said and she stood up.

“Jackson oppa, move you can sit beside your girlfriend. I want to talk to Chiyon.” Gigi said and he pushed Jackson away.

Jackson unwillingly stood up and sat down beside his girlfriend. Gigi started to babble to you about her pet dog while you listened to her. You actually aren’t really interested, but you’re already to be harass free.