Chocolate Muffin

Don't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry."

"You should. Look at my baby's head!"

"Stop it, I'm fine..."

"Anyway, I need to hear every detail, Yoon Jeonghan. And you, Kim Mingyu, get out!"

 

 

 

 

 

They lips parted. Mingyu looked into Jeonghan's beautiful eyes and caressed Jeonghan's red cheek. He smiled fondly, his heart beats faster. How long he's been holding himself from touching this beauty like this?

"I love you too."

Jeonghan dropped one last teardrop while he reached out his hand and put them around Mingyu's neck. He pulled him closer. Mingyu wrapped his hand around his back and they just embraced each other.

"So... What now?"

"Yeah, what now?"

They asked each other and pause awhile before giggled together at the same time.

 

That was their first laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

"So... You two?"

Jeonghan shrugs.

"Huh?"

"Well, at least we know that we... Love each other?" Jeonghan says uncertainly, suddenly the words sound so cheesy and embarrassing when he said it again. And the reason why they hadn't figure what to do next is, because the infirmary teacher was coming back suddenly. They even had to release their hug before she could saw them.

"And now, how are you gonna tell him?"

Jeonghan blinks, he doesn't know.

"Joshua!"

"Yea, I know that! I mean, I don't know how..."

"You were the one giving him a chance. Why in the earth you did that if you know that you're still going to choose Mingyu anyway! Now, be responsible and tell him the truth immediately!"

 

 

 

Mingyu gets back to the class, cleans up Jeonghan's things and puts them back into his bag. He brings the bag out of the classroom and back to the infirmary again. He decided--by himself, that Jeonghan need--no, he has to rest more, so he will not be able to continue today's classes. He didn't want Jeonghan to get tired today so he'll be going home now, and Mingyu will be the one who take him home.

"Oh, okay. Please take care of him," Mingyu stop by the teacher's office to report to his homeroom teacher.

"I will. Thank you for your time, Sir."

 

 

 

Jeonghan frowned. "Who'll be going home?"

"You," Mingyu says. "I've packed your things."

"No, wait. I mean, I can't just go home suddenly, right?"

Mingyu chuckles and pinch Jeonghan's cheek. "You can. I've told the teacher already, you'll be fine."

Jeonghan bites his lips and says, "Okay."

 

 

 

While walking along the corridor, Jeonghan squinted and frowned. Mingyu is walking beside him, he brought both Jeonghan and his own bags, and lingering his one free arm around Jeonghan's shoulders.

"Why are you coming with me as well?"

They stop for a while and look at each other. Mingyu asks, "Remember the last time I see you crossing the road?"

"I'm not using my earphone this time. I'll be fine."

"Huh? Sorry, but no," Mingyu shook his head. They start to walk again. "You just hit your head; you're not okay at all."

"Thanks to you."

They silence themselves after that, until they reach the bus stop and sit on the bench there.

"I'm thirsty. Uhm, do you want something?" Jeonghan stands up, he asks and point at the vending machine nearby.

"No, wait here! I'll get that for you," Mingyu pull Jeonghan back to sit. "Any request?"

"Just mineral water."

"You sure?" Mingyu asks. Jeonghan just nods. "Okay then."

 

 

 

Jeonghan can't believe he's being so awkward with Mingyu. He is so close with the person he adores so much. Are people being like this with someone they like?

"Mingyu."

"Hmm?"

"Thanks for the chocolate muffins, it's delicious."

Mingyu heart beats faster suddenly. They took the back seat on the bus and sit beside each other awkwardly stiff. Every small touches and moves they accidentally made just feel strange and shock them to the bones. Both of them afraid that their loud heartbeat going to be heard.

"And... Seungkwan likes them too. He even swore to God that he'll gonna buy them every day if you'll just sell those muffins," Jeonghan says and chuckles cutely.

"Thank you."

"But I... The first muffin you gave me..."

"I know."

"Huh?" Jeonghan turns his head to Mingyu.

Mingyu also turns his head to Jeonghan's confused face. "I was there too. Accidentally..." he says and smiles.

"O-oh... I'm so sorry that you have to saw that..." Jeonghan sighs he feels so awful.

Mingyu reaches for Jeonghan's warm hand and gently intertwine his with the latter's slim fingers. It slips perfectly with his. Believe it or not, he is about to screaming and squealing on how small, warm, soft, and cute Jeonghan's hand compare to him.

Why God made him so perfect that even Mingyu couldn't resist...

"It's okay. I was happy that you did that."

Jeonghan swears that his loud heart beat spread all over his body; from his chest to his head, face, hand, and feet. And he believes that Mingyu could feel it through his hand and fingers.

"Don't you scare of me?" Jeonghan suddenly asks.

"Why do I have to?"

"I was stalking you every day, every time... Isn't that feels annoying?"

"I would never even know you if Joshua didn't tell me who's hiding behind the tree that day... How could I feel annoyed by something that I don't know?"

"B-but I... Did a disgusting work..."

"People always stalk on their beloved someone."

Jeonghan couldn't hold his tears so it falls as Mingyu said beloved someone. He tightens his grip on Mingyu's hand. All the memories of stalking this person next to him suddenly come to his mind, remind him how he spent a lot of his high school time on looking at this gorgeous person from afar. How happy he was when Mingyu smiled and laughed, basically enjoy his life. How sad he was when Mingyu was sad because he worried about his friends or when he can't say no to people around him. How worried he was when Mingyu was in trouble because the tall boy made a mistake. How he was praying every night that someone won't ever betray Mingyu's kindness toward them.

 

No, not to his Mingyu...

 

When Jeonghan's tears f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter