Because of You

Don't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm already found the book. You can just go home.

 

That's the last message Jisoo sent. Jeonghan has been called him several times but the other not picking up. After that day, everything just gets more complicated.

"Do you see Jisoo?"

"Jisoo?"

"A-ah, I mean Joshua..."

"Hmm, wait. I guess he's not here..."

"Do you know where he is?"

"Nope. Sorry..."

Jeonghan sighs. It's been three days since he received the message. He never saw Jisoo since then. Even his classmates didn't know. Did that boy get angry at Jeonghan? But for what? Jeonghan is extremely confused and he feels that he will be the one who is so angry at this Jisoo's sudden disappearance.

 

 

 

"Found him?"

Jeonghan sadly shook his head.

"What have you done to him?"

Jeonghan shrugs.

"Weren't you supposed to meet him last Sunday?"

"Yes! But he sent me a message and told me to just go home when I reached the place! How dare him!"

"Ha?"

"I'm gonna hit him hard next time I meet him!"

"Wow, wow, calm down..."

"The thing is... he said that! Even though he is the one who called me and asked where I was, even told me to hurry and said be careful... like five minutes before he suddenly just cancelled it!"

"You must be did something bad to him. He never acts that cold toward you, never even avoid you... Right?"

"Why are you blaming me? I swear, I did nothi—"

"Yeah?"

"It can't be...  because of that... Right?"

"Because of what?"

 

 

 

 

 

Jeonghan could feel how Mingyu's lips touched his. He didn't ask for it, and he was fluttered. This was beyond his imagination. This was too close; he felt like to burst out to death when his heart was beating so fast.

The latter closed his eyes. The kiss felt so sweet and amazing for him. He didn't even know since when these feelings began, but he wished he could hug this person and hold his hand everywhere. He wished that they would become closer from now on. He wished this would never end. He wished he would just left Jisoo and come back to him. He wished...

"Oh no, Jisoo!"

The beautiful boy was hurried pushing Mingyu away from him. He suddenly remembered that Jisoo must be waiting for him.

"I-I'm so sorry. I have to go."

Jeonghan stood up but Mingyu held his hand tightly. They stare at each other's eyes for nobody even knows how long. And Mingyu's eyes was telling him,

"Don't go..."

For God sake Jeonghan swear he would not go at all if he didn't promise Jisoo that he'll be there in five minutes. And although it's Mingyu's puppy eyes only, it's definitely giving him a big urge to stay, but...

Jeonghan is not the one who would take promises lightly.

Mingyu also in a big urge to say something—can't believe he was about to told his feeling that just appeared less than three weeks ago. But he knew if he wants Jeonghan to stay, it's only between now...

Or never.

"I like... you too... Please don't go to Joshua..."

 

 

 

Jeonghan blinked, not believed what he had heard. Mingyu held Jeonghan's left hand with both of his hands, prevent him not to go. Jeonghan could feel the hands become colder than before; he must be nervous or scared. He knew Mingyu wasn't joking around. That flustered Jeonghan, and made him wondering...

Did Mingyu was saying that he likes him... too?

As a human being?

Or as a friend—if they really are a friend?

Or as someone he just gave a kiss on the lips... What's that called?

... Ah, yes. As someone he loves?

And also, was he saying that he doesn’t want him to go to Jisoo 'place'?

Is it about he wants Jeonghan to stay?

Or he doesn’t want Jeonghan to choose Jisoo over him?

Hundreds of questions marked in his head. He decided to think about it later as he believes that Jisoo is still waiting for him. But Mingyu kept looking like a child that time. Jeonghan almost gave up and stay. But he had to choose the other option.

Jeonghan touched Mingyu's hand and trying to let off his hand from Mingyu's grip. Slowly and tenderly, hoping the tall boy will understand.

"We will... talk later... I guess?"

He said as the grip in his hand loosens.

"I've promised him first... I have to go now."

He walked away and left Mingyu sitting alone.

 

 

 

Jeonghan didn't know that the store is so close from the place before. He went in and stood in front of one of the shelves.

 

Where are you?

 

I'm already found the book. You can just go home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter