Haughty Boy

Don't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan is already sits in his seat before anyone even arrive at school. He decides to pretend to sleep so he doesn't have to interact a lot with anyone, especially Jisoo. He cried a lot in front if that boy, that was so embarrassing. And his heart beats faster every time he remembers how Jisoo had kissed him.

"Good morning."

Jeonghan is not moving but his body has got stiffen. He keep imagine the worst scene like hearing Jisoo's voice or Mingyu's. But now someone is here, he can't recognize the voice at all because all he's been thinking is how Jisoo's or Mingyu's voice sounded. Probably his classmate that he hasn't really kno—

"Yoon Jeonghan, wake up! I know you're not sleeping!"

Seungkwan hit the table; Jeonghan sits back and hisses his friend. "The hell, Seungkwan?! I'm asleep!"

"No, you're not!" he shouts like this is his own classroom. "Now answer me!"

"Whaaat?"

"Why did you come late to classroom?"

"How did you—"

"Do you know how dangerous it is to make a problem in school? Especially when it's your last year? Do you want the teacher to tell your parents about this? Do you?"

"Okay, okay, I get it. I'm already here now, you should go. Hush!"

"No! I still have one more!"

Jeonghan rolls his eyes. "Whaaat?"

"Why you didn't tell me about that day with Joshua?"

"With Joshua wha—ooh, so it's him who told you?"

Seungkwan put a sad face to Jeonghan, "You didn't trust me?"

"Seungkwanie..."

"I know I'm not a good friend. I'm probably the worst. I don't even know that you always coming late to the class..."

"No, no, I... I'm about to tell you..."

"The day with Mingyu too. You never tell me what happen right away."

"I'm... Still trying to find words..."

"For what? I'm even listening to your whining about everything. Good words, bad words, I'll definitely listen to it, you know?"

"Seungkwanie... I'm sorry..."

"At least tell me there's something happen, if you're not ready yet then I'll wait. It was that simple."

Jeonghan sighs. They were being friend since their first year in junior high school. So it must be hurtful for Seungkwan if his own best friend not telling him his secret. What's the point of being a friend if you're not sharing secret to each other?

"I promise I'll tell you everything," Jeonghan says. "I'll come to your class later..."

"Why not now?"

"I'm not ready..."

"It's been two days and still not ready?"

"Didn't you know this already from Jisoo? Didn't he tell you everything?"

"He just told me that he kissed you. That's all."

"He did what?"

 

 

 

Jeonghan is being pushed to the wall. He was dragged to a far place from his classroom where nobody seems to be around at this hour. Seungkwan was closing his mouth with both hands and keep saying 'I'm sorry, I didn't know' as Jeonghan being dragged away.

"Let me go!" he shouts.

"He kissed you?"

Jeonghan is not looking at the person in front of him and keep struggling. "It's none of your business!"

"Why are you being like this?"

And after months not being this close to each other, because they keep ignoring each other at best, it's getting Jeonghan fluttered when Mingyu stare into his eyes intensely. Isn't this too awkward? They never even talked since that day. But why now...

"I don't like it."

Mingyu says, and then he holds his breath when Jeonghan startled and blinks—so freaking cute in Mingyu's eye, probably because it's been such a long time since he saw those beautiful eyes.

What?

Jeonghan knows he should not be too surprised, or else, Mingyu would know that he still care when they had already finished. So he tries to pull himself together.

"I don't care. Move!"

Mingyu shocked seeing how Jeonghan turned so cold and he finally releases the grip on Jeonghan's arms. And suddenly Jeonghan just run away from him.

Jeonghan feel so scared and shocked. He could still feel Mingyu's grip on his arms, so tight and forceful, it's hurt. He feels the tears built up.

It's far from the Mingyu he knows. He's not like Mingyu. Not his Mingyu.

 

 

 

If Mingyu still going to act cool like he doesn't care about Jeonghan, then Jisoo decided that he won't hesitate to hit on Jeonghan now. The slap he got two days ago is a proof that he did hurt Jeonghan so bad to make the latter suffering, who could still wonderfully enduring it all this time, because of Jisoo's childish mind. He always regrets his action when he remembers of how Jeonghan were crying and shaking that day. He can't bear watching that again.

But he didn't know that his best friend still wanting Jeonghan so bad. And since he knows that Jisoo had kissed what is belongs to him, he decide to also get back on the track and won't hesitate to win Jeonghan back.

"Today you have to choose one person to be your pairing for your summer project."

"I'll be with Yoon Jeonghan."

Everybody suddenly look at Jeonghan's direction and then to Mingyu and Jisoo. These two boys just said the same thing at the same time, expressionless, shocking everybody including the art teacher.

"Wow, wow, okay... I've told you guys, just one pai—"

"I-I'll be with Seokmin! Uhm, sorry... may I?" Jeonghan shouts, and then politely asks the person next to him.

The guy whose he called Seokmin nods and smiles. "Sure. I'm free, tho."

 

 

 

"They did WHAT?"

"Humiliate me!" Jeonghan is now groaning while rolling on the grass.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter