three

same old love

3 weeks and 5 days, Baekhyun marked his calendar as another day passed without the giant by his side. To be honest, he felt like giving up since day 1 of their deal. It is his 1st time being away from Chanyeol for so long since they know each other. And every new day without the giant, he felt himself dying a little bit inside.

Baekhyun has always been an egoist. But when it comes to Chanyeol, he always let his guard down a bit. Knowing that the giant dont have any ill will against him. Chanyeol was the kindest guy he ever met and he loves the giant so much. Not being able to see the giant kills him but having the giant not replying to his messages kills him even more. It has been almost 4 weeks and he really really miss his giant.

" Hyung, are you coming with us to the amusement park later ? Theres a new ride they said and Joonmyun hyung kind enough to pay for our ticket " Sehun ask from the door once he knocked twice.

" Who else will go ? "

" Suho, me, D.O and Kai "

" Count me in, Sehun-ah "

After replying a faint "alright,hyung".Sehun walk away. The maknae quickly inform Chanyeol that Baekhyun will join them to the amusement park that day.

After checking himself one last time, Baekhyun go out from the room. He greet the members who are having cereal at the kitchen. Small meal is enough for them every morning since they will eat lunch few hours later.

" Baekhyun-ah, you look pale. Are you okay bro ? " Minseok, being an attentive hyung he is noticed first.

" Are you sure you dont want to rest at home today ? " Lay asked next, concern about Baekhyun's condition.

" I'm fine guys. It wasnt everyday that we get to do this so I dont want to let it waste " Baekhyun smiled at the member, appreciating their concern of his health.

When the 4 members arrived at the amusement park, they started to form groups. Kai, Kyungsoo and Suho in one group while Sehun and Baekhyun in another group. They decided to meet each other again during lunch hour. 

Baekhyun cant stop smiling riding the rides with Sehun. It's been a long time since he last went to amusement park. The last time probably few years ago, when they were abroad. He frowned remembering the good time he had with the giant back then.

" Whats wrong  ? Feels like vomitting ? " Sehun asked when his hyung started to make a face. 

They just got off from the rollercoaster. As if on cue, Baekhyun feels himself wobble and sway to the side. Fortunately, Sehun was fast to keep him balanced.

" You need to have a seat, hyung " Sehun say as he lead them to the nearest bench.

" Sehun-ah, I feel sleepy. Are you trying to call the manager ? "

Baekhyun already laying on the bench. He felt stuffy with the mask covering half of his face but he cant take it off. Sehun is on the phone with someone, probably their manager. Baekhyun suddenly felt bad for ruining a good day for the maknae.

" Sehun-ah, dont call the manager. I just need to sleep it off a little bit. You can play some more while I wait here "

" He wont like your idea to sleep here alone, hyung " Sehun said but somehow, Baekhyun was already asleep.