Chapter 1 : First Day.

Why Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 : First Day

 

 

 

“First day of school today, you guys nervous?”

 

“Very.”

 

The whole family was down for breakfast and the parents are busy taking care of the twins, while we eat. The maids were preparing our lunches and trying to clean the kitchen at the same time, but being such a big family it’s not so easy.

 

Time for introductions!

 

So… from my Mom’s side it’s Jungwon unnie then Irene unnie (she prefers Irene rather than Joohyun) Jaehyun oppa and myself, Jihye. Dongwook himself, has three kids – Kasper or Taewoo oppa, but like unnie, he prefers Kasper and Johnny oppa (again Seongho) and Sehun oppa. But there’s more, Mom and Dongwook just had twin princesses, Jiyu and Seowoo. Big Family huh? Dad, how I call my stepfather, calls us his Basketball team. I mean nine kids? Sounds hectic? Yes, but thank God that Dongwook has a giant house, to keep 11 of us.

 

We have maids, so it’s not too hard for the Mother, but it’s not exactly the most peaceful house. Jungwon unnie is in Seoul Institute of Performing Arts, she wants to be a Musical Actress. While Irene Unnie is doing Acting in Seoul National University. Then Kasper oppa is in the same place, doing Choreography, he also helps out in a dance studio. And the rest are in High School and two toddlers.

 

Sehun oppa, Jaehyun oppa and Johnny oppa, are in fourth year , so they’ll be leaving me soon which because Sehun is the only one I know in the school. (Johnny oppa took a year off and is now with Sehun oppa.) I’m in third year, I'll be on my own. I’m  not exactly a people person. I’m not good at making friends at first. I get shy but once you know me, I’ll be crazy.

 

Hopefully I’ll make friends. Hopefully.

 

“You ready to go?” Sehun oppa asks, taking me out of my thoughts.

 

“Yeah, let me run and get my jacket.” Sehun oppa is driving us today, since Mom and Dad are busy with the twins. After getting our shoes on, we head out.

 

“Goodluck my babies!” I hear Mom scream out before we go. The three of us shout a ‘thanks’ on the way out.

 

After a month with the Dad’s family, we’ve all got close to each other. We’re really one big family. It felt like home there, I love it actually . Big families seem chaotic but there’s a lot of love and we rely on each other. I’m happy that Mom is now happy again and that Dongwook treats us like his own children. It’s almost like a dream come true.

 

“Guys meet me at the gate when you’re done, don’t be too worried Jihye-ah. You’ll make friends, there is competition around, so be careful with bullies. You have a lot of talent, don’t let anyone bring you down. Okay? Sit with us when you’re lonely. Anytime you want.” Sehun oppa says, trying to calm my nerves.

 

It feels like the first time I got on stage, nerve-wracking. I just hope I make it through the day alive. That’s all I ask for.

 

“Alright oppa, I’ll try. I just hate not knowing anyone. I miss Eunji now.”

 

“You’ll be fine my dear sister, Call us when you’re in need.” Johnny assures me.

 

“So we’re here! Welcome to SOPA, aka Seoul Performing Arts High School!” Sehun dramatically announces as he parks his black Audi.

 

Johnny knocks on my window lightly, realising I’m still in the car. I’m just so nervous, I didn’t even notice that I’m still inside the car. I open the door and step out, letting the fresh air hit my face. Man, this school is big. It’s modern and looks only for the rich. Looks new and expensive.

 

I notice a group of girls chatting behind me, they’re giggling and staring at Sehun and Johnny. They most be intrigued by another handsome student with another god-like student from their school, Sehun. I have to say my family has the looks, while I’m just plain ordinary. I don’t really wear make-up, only on some occasions and I don’t wear flashy clothes. I’ve gotten used to the attention because of my siblings since Irene Unnie and Jaehyun oppa are flawless.

 

“Who is he? A new kid ey? He’s so handsome and tall! I need get him!”

 

“Let’s go guys.” Sehun calls out to us.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter