Full Moon

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

2011.

Chanyeol first saw him at SM Building, vocal training room number five. The Chinese man has finished his vocal training with some other Chinese trainee while Chanyeol was going to use the same training room next, along with Sehun, Jongin, and Junmyeon. Junmyeon said hi to the Chinese trainee, but the other three hide behind Junmyeon’s back, still shy towards the other trainee. From Junmyeon’s back, Chanyeol peeked. His eyes was scanning the Chinese members one by one while gaping his mouth in ‘o’ shape and stopped at one particular member.

 

Thug.

 

He shut his mouth close to a thin lips, putting some pressure in them. His eyes bulged in disbelief. Some reddish mark started to form on his high cheeks, he feels his face getting hot. What is he? he thought. Alien? he asked himself. Chanyeol glued his eyes at the beautiful creature in front of him, tall, big sturdy eyes, a perfect nose, swollen-alluring lips, and it looks so dashing, perfectly fitted to Chanyeol’s type.  

It was the first time Chanyeol saw him. He likes him since then.

 

 

 

The Korean teams started their class, filled with yelled from their vocal teacher. Four of them aiming for rap position and none of them did well, none of them satisfying enough.

“Ya! You guys! Get yourself together! You can be expelled by anytime now if none of you show any progress. My job is in line as well.” the vocal instructor yelled at four of them. Four of them ducked their head in regret. “You guys really don’t want to debut, huh?”

They stayed silence. The vocal instructor hit the piano with some music sheets, making some key pressed by it. He showed an annoyed face.

“Aren’t you going to answer that question?!” he asked again in higher tone, making Sehun, the youngest, startled.

Junmyeon was the first one to answer. “We want to debut, seonsangnim.”

“Good words, Junmyeon. As expected from the longest trainee in this room. I assume the other three has the same answer, right?”

Sehun, Jongin, and Chanyeol answer with a loud ‘Yes, sir’ to him. The vocal instructor nodded, understanding their regret for not practicing hard enough in rap.

“Now, I’ll give you the practice video from the Chinese trainee. Make sure to watch it and review their style of rapping, rap strengthens, and possible weakness by tomorrow morning. Understood?”

“Yes, sir!” Four of them answer in unison.

“Good. Class dismiss.”

 

 

 

All senior batch trainee was being called by one of the director in meeting room. Chanyeol was there, as well, along with Baekhyun, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Sehun, the new boy Jongdae, Minseok, and three other Chinese members Zitao, Yixing, and Luhan. There are ten of them. All in the room know really well the purpose of them being summoned here. New group project.

Chanyeol was busy joking around with Baekhyun and Sehun when the door opened and three men entered the room. Junmyeon came first, followed by Kim-director, and the last entering was a familiar tall man, Yifan. Seeing his crush, Chanyeol behave automatically, wanting to leave a good impression to his crush. His eyes never leave Yifan, who decided to sit beside Zitao, in the left side of Kim-director who sat in the king seat.

“As you may know and sense since earlier, yes, you’re all right. Twelve of you will be in a debut preparation. We expect the day will be a year from now and during that time you all will bond more and practicing your debut song harder than ever. Understood?”

Some of the meeting attendants nodded their head slowly, half happy half worry. “Question?” This time all of them shook their head in unison.

“Okay. That’s all. I’ll leave the rest to Junmyeon and Yifan. Do your best!” the boys rise from their seat and bowed their head to the Kim-director who leave the room first.

“Okay, guys. Umm… The director had brief us about everything for this debut preparation. First of all, me, Junmyeon, and Yifan here was pointed to be the leaders.”

“Wait. So we’ll have two leaders here?” Jongdae asked.

“Listen to me first, newbie. Further question will be taken after and no cutting.”

Yifan is so tall compared to Junmyeon. He has this brownish unstyled hair and thick lips with a sharp jaw and perfect proposition of eyes and eyebrows. His nose is high and he’s really into Chanyeol’s type. Wait, does this mean we will be in the same group? Chanyeol thought by himself and blushed from the embarrassment.

“Park Chanyeol are you listening to me?” hissed Junmyeon.

“Oh…” Chanyeol stuttered. “Oh yeah, sure I am…” he paused and give Junmyeon a firm nod. When he was about to steal glances at Yifan, their eyes met. Yifan gave him a smile while Chanyeol was flustered and blushed hard, so he ducked his head back down, playing with his own fingers.

Junmyeon explaining that twelve of them will be in the same group but will divided between Chinese and Korean promotion unit. The Chinese team consisted of four Chinese members plus additional Jongdae and Minseok, the rest will be in Korean team.

“Ah why I’m Korean native and put in Chinese team why?” Jongdae whined. Junmyeon almost threw a pen at him.

“That is order, Dae.” Yifan explained. “Now why don’t we introduced ourself one by one?”

Junmyeon started first but Chanyeol put no attention since he knows almost everything about him. Next after Junmyeon would be Yifan. His name is Wu Yifan, will be later use Kris as a stage name, age twenty two, in charge of Chinese team’s leader and lead rapper plus visual. Chanyeol nodded in excitement, Kris noticed it and smiled back at him. I need oxygen! Chanyeol screamed silently.

Everyone introduced themselves one by one and when it’s come to Chanyeol, he tried to be as cool as he could, so that Yifan would befriend him. “Park Chanyeol, Korean native, in charge of rap and musical instrument included guitar, drum, piano, and electric music.” the whole room gave him a ‘whooaaa’ respond.

He peeked from the corner of his eyes that Yifan gave him an applause and a proud smile. Chanyeol blushed hard. Again.

 

 

 

 

2012.

This isn’t a dream, stop asking, clear your mind

Your mind is a mess, be patient, now be hold

Somehow I don’t want to regret, don’t want to grasp blindly

So please wait a second

 

 

“Ya! Park Chanyeol. Turned down the volume. Everyone is asleep.”

“Hyung, turn it down. I’m so tired here.”

 

 

The roar that shatters the silence, an explosive cold feelin’

Electricity runs through my whole body, whole world let me hit it hit it

The moon has almost risen almost risen

Ready set, oh my the night sky brightens

 

 

“YODA! ARE YOU DEAF?! TURN DOWN THE FREAKING VOLUME. NOW!” Suho finally screamed at the front-seater.

Baekhyun, meanwhile, try to calm Suho down who already opened his seatbelt and almost smacked Chanyeol’s head if he didn’t lower the volume. “Calm down, hyung. Calm down.”

 

 

Tonight there’ll be an extra moon

Tonight there’ll be an extra moon

Two moons

Wanna get out tonight

 

 

“YA! CHANYEOL! TWO MOONS AGAIN, YOU STUPID BIATCH! SHUT IT I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE.” this time, the youngest shouted at his hyung, eyes still covered by his eye-cover and ears still plugged with his own earphone, but still can hear Chanyeol and his Chinese version of their own song, Two Moons, loud in the car.

Chanyeol, the one who getting all complains, finally turn one volume down, still get a smack from a short arm behind his seat, it’s Baekhyuns. “All the way, pabo. Just use your freaking earphone if you want to hear it so bad.”

“But, Baek…”

“Besides, it’s M-version, and you can’t even remember the lyrics and just please, Yeol. Stop it. Or I’ll tell manager-hyung to move you to M’s van. How’s that sound?”

Chanyeol pouted. He didn’t want that. Chanyeol can’t stand having Kris around in a quiet place because he himself can even hear his own fast heartbeat. The man prefer having a distance with his ‘crush’, because he really likes seeing him from afar and giggling like a high school girl when he’s around.

 

 

The white moon radiates a dazzling light

Splitting the grey sky shuddering in the late night

The intersecting road right now we still don’t know

Stop wasting time trade blows hook punch gotta go go

 

 

It’s been two years since first time Chanyeol saw the Chinese leader, the time he declared his small ‘crush’ towards the elder. He remembered every tingling and dazzling feelings he gets everytime he see him. Chanyeol would smile from ear to ear, showing off his tidy rear of teeth, his cute Yoda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter