Chapter 3

Kidnapped by a worldwide famous Popstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me POV

There I was. Lying on the bed, crying. Without knowing what to do. Why was I crying? I hate to cry in front of others. I hoped that nobody would see me. I slowly sat myself up and whiped away my tears with my hands. I looked around the room. I could see everything from the room, what is outside my room. I took a long breath and tryed to calm myself. "I won't be here forever." I said to myself. But what's weird, is..that this boy looked so damn familiar to me.But it's impossible for me, that I know him. He wouldn't have kidnapped me then, if he knew me.

Lost in thought I didn't notice the other presence in the room.

"Hey" I heard a kind voice.

My eyes widdened after realizing the other presence.

"W..who are you?" I quietly asked, because I was a bit scared, of what would happen to me.

"You don't have to be scared of me. I won't harm you" he smiled towards me and looked me in the face.

After realizing that he narrowed his eyes at  me, I turned my face to the other side, so he wouldn't see, that I was crying. But look was on my side, and I felt a hand grabbing my chin. He was so close to me.. too close. I felt how my cheeks turned red.

"Where you crying?" he asked me, a bit concerned.

Why was he asking me that kind of question. He doesn't have to act like he's concerned.

"And what if I? It's..nothing you should care about.." I looked to the ground. After hearing him chuckle my eyes turned to him again.

"What?" I wrinkled my brows.

"Nohting.  I just thought of how cute you actually are" he smiled towards me, and I felt again how my cheeks turned a bit red, why was he so nice to me?

"Believe me. You can trust me. I'm sure, that nobody would harm you. We all are nice boys" he winked at me.

"And why, should I believe you? You are one of them, who kidnapped me" I pouted a bit, don't ask me. I don't know why.

"Haha. I'm Donghyuk. How's your name, princess?" he asked me with his cute eyesmile.

"S...So Ah. Lee So Ah" I responded back, because he seemed nice.

"But don't call me like that.." I added.

"What a cute name. It suit a girl like you. But I have to call a girl a princess, if she's one. And looking at you, I'm pretty sure, that you're a real princess". Oh my God.. why is he so cute?

"Hey..can I ask why you're here?" I asked him, because I was suspiciously about what he's doing here.

"Ah right. I totally forgot. You have to come with me" his voice was still friendly, but something in his behavor changed.

"W..why?" I sliped away from him.

"Just come with me. As I told you, I won't do anything towards you" he kindly grabbed my arm, so I would stand up and he took me with him.

On our way, to wherever we're going, I was quiet. Scared of what would happen to me. I thought of  a plan to escape from here. I'm a girl I know. I'm sure this men are stronger than me. But I'm not dumb, I did gymnastic in my past, for 7 years and even Taekwando. I'm sure I could escape.  Lost in my thought, Donghyuk opened a door for me to enter and so I did. I saw a lot of men in the room, every head turned towards me. My eyes widdened upon realizing, what kind of men stood there in the room. Everyone of them were handsome, no doubt. But I remebered the faces of some of them.

"B..BTS?" I finally said and their eyes w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter