Chapter 2

Kidnapped by a worldwide famous Popstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day

Junhoes POV

"Hanbin. Where are you going?" I looked suspiciously at him as I sat at the table, to organisize some papers.

"Ahh, ähm.. you know. Yesterday happened a little accident." He scratched his head with his  trigger finger.

"What happened?" My full attention was on him right now. "Tell me now, what happened." I added.

"Look Junhoe. It wasn't my fault. I wasn't there at the time. But Jinhwan was killing one of the members of the dragons. And taking our drug shipment. But there was this girl.."

I clearly saw, that he didn't wanted to continue.

"Hanbin. Whats with that girl?" I asked a bit colder this time unintentional.

"She passed by and saw everything. Jinhwan went after her. But she was too fast. And now we have to find her. But Jinhwan told me, that at some point they stoped and this was his chance to follow them. And now he knows where she is hiding." He replied back.

"Them? Who is them?" I asked again.

"Ahh ehm.  He told me, that he saw, how this girl took a friend with her. A female one. I'm not sure, if she's still there where she was the last time, Jinhwan saw her. But we have to find her. We have to shut her up, you know?" Hanbin replied.

"Mhm.. ok. I think she will still be there. It's too early, a regular person, won't go out on a sunday at 8 am. "

Hanbin nodded his head at me.

"But still. Let me take her. I will go with Jinhwan, you should be here, if somebody needs you. Do you understand?"

"Yes. But be careful Junhoe. Don't be to rough with her." He showed me the picture of her and I started to grin.

"Poor her. Such a cute girl and now she will never have her freedom again." I laughed coldly.

"We will be back soon. Don't worry. Take care, of the Members of the RedTigers. You know, BTS will come here anytime. Discuss your plan with them. Bye." I waved at him and went to my car, with Jinhwan.

"Look Junhoe. I'm sorry. I would've never imagened that a girl is walking down that street." I looked guilty.

"Hey, it's ok. We will find her. But be careful next time, ok? " He nodded and after our little conversation the car started and we drove to our target.

Me POV

I woke up at 10 ' clock. I strechted by arms and was yawning because of how tired I am. I looked beside me and there was Shari, still sleeping.

//I don't want to wake her up, so I better be quiet." I silently got up and went to the bathroom, to take a shower and started to dress. There were a couple of outfits, Shari placed on a table, for me. //Aww thanks Shari. They look so cute.//

I decided to to wear a dress, which was white at the top, and the skirt was blue. I just love the colour blue.

I started to put on my make up and dried my hair. I finally put on my shoes and went to the kitchen again. // Better I rite her a note, I went to my own home. I don't want to cause her any trouble.//

I sticked the note, on the door of the living room and took my jacket and bag, to go out. After opening and closing the door to make my way to my own house, I saw a black Van, and 1 young men standing next to it. I widdened my eyes, and started to run, but it was to late. Another man grabbed my arm and as I was starting to scream, his hands covered my mouth.

"Be quiet. If you listen to what I say you want be harmed anywhere. Do you understand." His voice was cold and fear started to take over me. I silently nodded and so we made our way to the van. I was scared of them, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter