Chapter 1

Kidnapped by a worldwide famous Popstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me POV

" " I ran as fast as I could. // Why does it happen to me? WHY?? , he's to fast. I need to run faster.// I ran as fast as I could. But still, he's too fast. My luck, the street is crowded, so I used it as my change to escape. Suddenly I couldn't see him after me anymore. I spotted a good friend of mine Shari and ran in her direction. // I want to go home, but it would be to dangerouse for Cho Mi..// I thought and grabbed Shari's hand and took her with me, without explaining why she has to run.

 

"YAH, So Ah, what's happening??!"

 

"Just run! I will esplain it to you later. Please, I need to hid at your place. Ppalli!" I tried to  respond under the strong breathes I had to take, because of this much running. As we were nearly her apartment, which wasn't as far away from the city, as mine I scanned the area, without seeing another person.

"Ppalli Shari!" I tried to rush Shari, so we could enter her apartment.

 

As a click of the door was heard, we entered the apartment and I catched my breathes, so as she. " Why the ing god...thanks Shari!" I embraced her.

 

" No problem, but you still need to explain to me, why we had to run." She calmly told me under catching her breathes.

 

I tried to explain everything to her. What I saw and why a young man was chasing after me.

" I'm not quite sure Shari. I was at the wrong time at the wrong place.. I just hope, they won't find me and I can still live a happy life." I suddenly cried, because of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter