Chapter 2

Secrets

Tuesday after school was far worst than I thought ,having to carry both my Brother and Yoongi's bag from their cars to their locker room is such a hassle.Not only their cars are far apart,it's cause their bags are huge and heavy,almost like my size.It makes it so much worst when my best friend is not around as she was busy with Mr Kim's essay.

After what feels like a hundred sigh and groaning trying to bring two big heavy bags to them,I arrived at the packed locker room with some guys covering their body in shock seeing me.

"Thanks sis!"Hoseok grinned,messing up my hair.He took his bag and went off to change into his gym clothes.

"Thanks."Yoongi smile.He too took his bags from me and went off.Just when he closed the changing room,all his other teammates came running towards me with puppy eyes.

My eyebrow raised as all of them gave me a smile,trying to make them look like a sweet innocent children when actually they look like idiots.In annoyance I crossed my arms.

 "What is it now?"I asked when the looks from them are getting creepy.

Kim Taehyung,one of the quarterback grinned.Fishing out a dollar out of his pockets. "Can you get me something to drink?like some cola or some Sprite?thanks a bunch Hana!you're a great help!"He passed me his money and ran off to his locker even before I have the chance to say no.

After he left,one after another came up giving me a dollar to get them some cola,no thanks and all.Annoyed,I went out of the gym and down the cafeteria.

I just hate today.Out of all days I hate Tuesday cause I have to run an errand for them.Running errands for almost thirty something boys is such a hassle.You have to carry heavy tin cans of drinks for them and they ordered you around just cause they are tired.Everyone thinks it fun to have a Brother is the football team,I think not.Nope,nothing fun about that.

"Hey you there!"The voice from across the room called out.No one was there,it was only me and the  queen bee,Han Yuri,and I know I'm the one she's calling.She smirked,finally got my attention on her as she stand and sauntered across the cafeteria with a group of her friends. "Hoseok's Sister..right?"She smile almost looking so innocent but only God knows how much of a devil she is.

I shrugged,confused. "Yes..why?"

"Just because you are friends with all of our school Football player,you are still nothing compared to me.Stay away from Yoongi honey.Cause he's mine!" She grabbed a cola from my hand,the cola that I've been drinking while waiting for the cafeteria lady to pack them up in their plastics.She smirks once again,emptying my cola and accidentally spilled some on her expensive clothes while pretending to cry when her friends tapped on her shoulder.

"How dare you!"she shrieked.

"What?"

Don't pretend you dumb fool!look what you've done to me?!my expensive clothes!" She pointed on her stained shirt.

"What is going on here?"I recognised that voice,it's Yoongi's. "Are you okay?everyone is worried that something might happen to you.Are you injured?"Concerned,he cupped my face,inspection my cheeks and eyes.

"I'm fine."It came out like a Whisper that he had to lean forward for a better hearing.

This is by the way the longest talk he ever had mostly he just smirked and walked away but not today.His eyes filled with anger and worried,quickly looking for any signs of injury yet again.

"Look at what she's done!"Yuri shrieked,getting back his attention towards her. "Just because your Brother is a Football captain,you don't have to treat us like scums!"

Yoongi clenched his fist and the veins on his arms and hand showed.He might look harmless all the time but now,he's not that harmless sweet little cupcake anymore.

"Shut.Up."His voice cold and hard,even his teammates who heard what had happened and rush out of their gym grew silent.

"But-"

"Shut up!"His unblinking eyes flashed with anger.He turns towards me,grabbed my hands,leading me to somewhere that I don't even know.

~@~

"I'm sorry."His face paled.Yoongi didn't want anyone to see this side of him.He doesn't want everyone to fear him but for some reason,something triggered that reaction. "I'm sorry."he repeated,pulling me closer and put his head on my shoulder,crying his eyes out.

My hand reached his back,rubbing it soothingly. "It's fine.Its okay."I repeated those words until he stopped crying and trying to put everything that happened today behind.