Chapter 3

Secrets

Ride home was awkward after the incident awhile ago.Yoongi had excuse himself from Football practice and drag me home with him.None of us said anything,just awkward silent and only the song on the radio was heard.

He scratched the back of his neck,seemingly embarrassed by the fact that he acted out strangely in front of his mates who looked stunned as well.

He cleared his throat and his voice cracked as he call out my name. "Hana-ah,I'm sorry for everything."He said,biting his lips.

"It's fine,really..I know why you acted that way."I replied,fumbling with the the strings of his grey hoodie that he told me to wear to cover up the stain on my shirt to avoid my mum from asking what had happened.He knows my mum is crazy when she found out that I was bullied.

I tilt my head towards him,still trying to figure what to say. "Why did you do that?"I asked.His face turn towards me,trying to open his mouth to talk but he can't. "No it's okay,I know the reason why."

"Why?"He looked surprised,clamming his lips together.

"Because my Brother is your Friend and that I'm his Sister and we've known each other since we were young.Its like you're responsible for me too."

His looked down to his lap,turn his eyes towards the left side of his rear view mirror and nod his head.

I breathe a sigh of relieved,knowing his reasons.He had been acting really strange nowadays,even when he's with his friends.One time I heard him talking to Kim Seokjin,their TE about something.

"You know,if you don't tell her now,she'll eventually go to someone else and you're going to regret it."Seokjin said,chewing on something that his speech became somewhat unclear.

The sound of Yoongi's footsteps pacing back and forth the locker room can be heard. "I know!" He answered in a gruff voice. "But she don't like me that way!"

"Then she likes you as what?"Seokjin asked,still his speech was not clear but I can make out what they are saying.

"As a brother."He said quietly,his pacing stopped.

"And how long do you think you are going to keep this a secret?you're going to keep it until you die?"Seokjin said sarcastically.

Yoongi sigh again,this time opening his locker door. "She doesn't need to know,she won't like me anyway and you know him,I can't betray my friend's trust."

££££££££££

"Well we're here now."His voice broke me off my memories of him talking to his fellow mates.He unlock his door,went to the back of his seat and grab my bag. 

I grabbed the bag,avoiding his eye contact and said thanks to him before running off to my house.

~@~

Eunji skipped to my table,carrying the lunch tray.Her lively and out-going personality makes everyone turn to us.

"So," She begin,her hand reaching for the burger in her tray, "anything interesting happened yesterday?"

I shrugged my shoulders,too tired to say anything.Too tired to even think about everything that happened yesterday. 

Today,I've been sent to school by my very sweet annoying brother.Yoongi is not picking me up today.I guess he is having a really bad time so I don't bother questioning.

"Hey!i've been calling you about a hundred time.Mind telling me what Happened."

"Just stuff."I replied,shrugging my shoulder.

She lean forward,stopping whatever that she is doing, "Really?tell me more!" She said,looking interest.

"No I'm not telling you anything at all Eunji."She went back into her usual position,mumbling about how unfair it is that I never tell her anything at all.

My eyes looked around the cafeteria for particularly nothing at all when my eyes stopped to see Yoongi.He had his white T-shirt paired with his blue denim jeans with his black and white Vans shoes.That look take my breathe away as he sauntered to their table.He looked distressed,like something is bothering him as Kim Seokjin talks to him.

"Look you're creeping me up.What is wrong with you today?"Eunji said,annoyed by everything.

"Nothing seriously!"I assured her.

She rolled her eyes, "well,I'm going to find it out myself then."