Chapter 1

Secrets

"Hana,seriously!We're going to be late!I have to get to my early Football practice and I'm late."He paused. "Really late."

"I know!give me five more minutes you annoying turtle."I mumbled,grabbing back my pillow he had just pulled away.

He stood up,both hands on his hips  and he sighed.A few minutes later the sound of him shuffling around my room awhile ago was gone.He must have gave up on waking me up that he went downstairs to grab a bite.

SPLASH!

"What the-"I woke up,beds filled with cold water.He had taken a quick trip to my bathroom and decided to splash some cold water to wake me up.He grinned before running out of my room. "MIN YOONGI!GET BACK HERE!

"It's not funny Yoongi!"I shouted,running down the stairs and into the kitchen where he's hiding behind my Mother.

Yoongi and I had been Neighbour since we were just toddler,including my Brother of course.My family and his family get along well and him being the only child,he had no Friends to play with and he came by Everyday to play with us.

"Well at least you're awake now."He stuck his tongue out,teasing me.

"You'll pay for it Min Yoongi and I mean it!"I said,running back up to my room to have a quick shower and getting ready for school.

~@~

"Good morning!"He chirped,flashing his million dollar smile at me. "How is your beauty sleep?" He asked as he shift his gear.

"I'm not in the mood Yoongi."I lean against the window,watching the rain drops as he drove us to school.

"Well you should be cause I have something for you in the back seat."He pointed to a white box as if asking me to grab it for him since his eyes are glued to the road. "It's from mum.She said you wanted her cookies for so long that she finally had the time to do it yesterday."

I smile as I look at the content.The smell of Mrs Min cookies just made my morning.I took a bite and instantly wrap my hands around Yoongi's arms. "Thank you!"I squealed in excitement,taking a few more bites before saving it for my 3 am hunger.

This story is about me.About how I manage to tame this bad boy beside me.While everyone thinks he's a mysterious cold person,I think he's a cute little cupcake with a whole lot of different personality that only I can see.Before I forget,my name is Jung Hana and this guy right here is my Neighbour and my childhood friend,Min Yoongi.

While everyone thought we are both an item,we strongly denied it.Well maybe just me.Yoongi never said anything except for giving them his infamous smirk and look away.

He cleared his throat,looking at his side view mirror before turning his head towards me. "I can't send you home today.I have Football practice,so,you have to hitch a ride with your friends."

I rolled my eyes.Eversince he started with his Football season,he started treating me like a kid,almost like his sister. "I know.Hoseok told me already you guys are having Football practice today and that is why he ask you to send me to school." Hoseok has been my driver since the start of school year since our parents bought him a car for his birthday present but since he always and I mean always go for Football practice even though he didn't have any that day,he had asked Yoongi to send me to and fro school everyday.

We pulled into our school parking lot.Coming out of his car has been such a hassle as everyone tends to look at you like you owe them their lives and seriously,it's getting annoying when you have to experience the same thing every five days a week.

Yoongi came over flashing a smile on his face as he ruffled my hair,making me more annoyed before he stoop down low to my level, "Just be careful alright?"He smirk,slinging his bag on his shoulders and shoving his left hand  in his school trousers and his other hand busy playing with his phone but I know he just wanted to look cool in front of everyone.

~@~

"Rough day?"Eunji smile,her thick books dropped to the table.Her usual chirpy self had gone,only replace with a repeated sigh. "Let me guess,Mr Kim asked you to do a 10 page essay on why you didn't even do any of his homework he gave last friday?"

She sighed,nodding her head, "Yup."

"Well,you shouldn't be going to the party in the first place."She slumped down the table,looking as lifeless as every other weeks.See,Eunji and I have a whole lot of different personality.She's the party girl and I'm the innocent one.While she's famous for her out-going personality,I'm famous for having a brother who is a Football player.

"Well,I need a ride home cause my driver and my brother is having their Football Seasons moment."

Without her looking up or replying to me,Eunji raised her right thumb up.


¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Authors note:It's been such a Long time since I've stopped writing but you know,suddenly all this inspiration clogging my brain.This story is based on my Boyfriend and I.We've know each other since I'm 13 and he is 15 at that time and we are Neighbours.Not really,he live just 10 minutes away from my home.Btw,won't be updating that much cause most of the time I'm with my Boyfriend and I'm using his iPod since my note on my phone ,so yeah..and he doesn't even know I'm a closet fan fiction writer.He did read one of my work though but I pretend it was someone else.Anyway,subscribe,upvote,comment!peace out✌🏼