Day 6

Epiphany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't get why I agreed to third wheel in the first place." Donghyuck groaned as Jaemin and Jeno pulled him outside the school gates after school. The day went smoothly for them, now that everything was right into place. Eunseo didn't bother them anymore, occasionally exchanging smiles at them whenever they bump into each other inside the campus.

It was peaceful, and they loved it. 

Donghyuck finally enrolled at their school. Having his own uniform now, instead of borrowing Jaemin's. Right after the 'event' he held last Friday, the three were sent to the administrator's office to have some talk with the principal. Thinking they were to get punished for having too much PDA, they received the opposite of it. 

They actually got support from their principal. "A lesson to show that it is okay to be different. It is okay to love someone from the same ; and it is okay to show that to everyone." The principal was very much happy and soon enough, people started coming out from their shells. 

They were no longer afraid and the students are learning to become more diverse. 

"You're not third wheeling. Come on, just come with us! We're just going to drop you off to your blind date—"

"Since when did I agreed to that?" Donghyuck halted, looking at the two in disbelief. 

The couple exchanged looks. "I thought you told him?" Jaemin told his boyfriend. "Eh? I thought you told him." Jeno blinked in confusion and they both slowly turned their head to Donghyuck, who had his arms crossed while having an eyebrow raised. "Heh, sorry?" Jaemin grinned sheepishly. "But you'll love him, I'm sure of it! His name is--"

"I don't want to know him," Donghyuck whined. "But Hyuck, you have to get over that boy already. Have some fun, will you? You'll like him, I promise you that." Jeno insisted, continuing to drag the male once more. Donghyuck groaned but followed them anyway, having no other escape.

Arriving at the café they were supposed to meet at, Jaemin and Jeno were supposedly to drop him off there.

Supposedly.

But since Donghyuck forced them to stay at the corner due to the sudden nervousness he felt, Jaemin and Jeno watched him converse with his blind date a few tables away from them. 

"So, uhm..." Donghyuck awkwardly tried to make a topic for them to talk about but to his avail, he failed. "I'm Chanhee." The latter chuckled as he stretched his arm for a handshake. Donghyuck smiled and shook his hand. 

"I'm Donghyuck. How long have you been in our school?"

"For two years. You're the new guy that just came last week, right?" Chanhee's smile grew wider, "You're pretty talented, I must say. Is there anything else you do aside fom singing?"

"Er... I dance sometimes. But it isn't that good, don't even ask for a sample." Donghyuck chuckled. Maybe they were right. I need to move on. He thought as he stared at the male before him as he talked about his experiences as a new student. Now come to think of it, he is cute... "Hey, are you listening?" Chanhee waved his hand in front of him, breaking him from his train of thoughts. 

"A-Ah," Donghyuck blushed, awkwardly rubbing his nape. "I was just... uhm, er..." He inwardly cursed at himself for being a bad liar at a wrong moment. He was usually good at it, but why is he now stuttering in embarrassment, just because he was caught red-handed?

Chanhee chuckled, "You're cute, Donghyuck-ah." It caused Donghyuck to blush even harder. "Say, I'm not making you too uncomfortable, right?" He rested his arms on his table, leaning forward. "O-Of course not! Why should I be?" The latter avoided his gaze. It only made Chanhee chuckle once more in amusement, a wide grin forming on his face. 

"I hope not," He breathed out, "Then would it be alright if we hang out together? Alone? Without... anyone spying on us?" He then turned around to look at a particular couple a few tables away from them. Jaemin's and Jeno's eyes widened when they locked gazes with him and covered the side of their faces with their hands (although it already looked obvious it was them).

Chanhee laughed softly before looking back at Donghyuck. "Is it alright for you?"

"Uhm..."

Donghyuck's phone sudddenly vibrated against the table. It was a text from Jaemin.

From: Jaemin
LEAVE THE PLACE. HURRY!! MARK JUST ENTERED THE CAFÉ.

His eyes immediately widened and searched for the male inside the vicinity. Another vibrate w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter