The Beginning

Crimson Sisters

​It has been a years and Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber were having their first year in university. The girls were nervous since they have been home schooled ever since their parents death.

​All of them would be taking Music course and each of them will have side classes.

​-Taeyeon was taking Art and German as her side classes-

-Sooyoung was taking Cooking and French-

​-Amber was taking Korean and World History-

​School will start at 7:30 a.m., but its still 7:16 a.m. right now, they got their cars and headed to school, Taeyeon was at the front with her Porsche Carrera GT, next to her was Amber who was driving Alfa Romeo 4C, and lastly behind them was Sooyoung with her Audi Locus.

​Once they parked in the school parking lot, all of the students were looking and whispering about them since they haven't seen them at all this years.

​The school was a University and High school at the same time with the name S.M Town E. so there were tons of students in the parking lot.

​Once the girls got off there cars most of the younger girls started to fangirling, some boys whistled and some older girls almost....fainted.

​So after that they went to Headmaster's room.

​KNOCK!!KNOCK!!

​"Come in" The headmaster said, TaeSooBer goes inside the room to their suprise it was Hyoyeon...their cousin.

​"Hyoyeon!! what are you doing here" Soober Asked, while Taeyeon don't even have a care.

​"Nothing much, I'm just here because uncle nick told me that you are going to this school." Hyoyeon said

​"But, why are you here...as in here in the Office.?" Taeyeon asked

​"Ohh Taengoo-ah, I miss you!!" Hyoyeon tried to hug Taeyeon but Taeyeon put her hand to Hyoyeon's Head, " Answer my question first" Taeyeon said

​"Ehhh~~ your not fun. But okay ill answer that, so I am here because....I'm the headmaster!" Hyoyeon said and hug Taeyeon quickly before Taeyeon could block her.

​"Group HUG!!!" SooBer shouted. Taeyeon who has been trying to get out of the group hug cannot .

​After the group hug they talked and chat and chit. now that its 7:25 a.m. the've bid Goodbye to Hyoyeon.

​They went to their first class which is the Music.

​"Which one is our room?" Amber asked to the girls next to her.

​"The music room is on the 3rd Floor." Taeyeon answered

​"Then we'll have Dance and P.E." Sooyoung said

​TaeSooBer were chatting on the music room door waiting for the teacher arrive, tons of people were looking at them.

​"Is this normal Unnie?" Amber asked

​" I don't know we haven't been on a school for years now." Taeyeon said while putting her hand on the maknae's shoulder.

​Then the Teacher went to the door and greeted everyone

​"Hello everyone Im Lee Sunkyu, and I've heard that we have new student in here. please introduce yourself ." Tr.Sunkyu said

​"Kim Taeyeon, 19, taking the Art and German side classes."

​"Choi Sooyoung, 18, taking Cooking and French classes."

​"Amber Liu, 17, taking Korean and World History classes.. and I'm from San Fernando Valley, in California."

​"Oh another American student, your the 8th american student here" Ms.Sunkyu said while looking at Amber who smiled

​"Let's start then, I will give you some papers for you to fill, its your personal file. You should write your personal Data and if you want to add anything please tell. Miss Seo please deliver all of the papers."

​She finished while giving the papers to the girl on the front desk.

​The girl got up and handed the papers to everyone. Once she arrived at Yoona both girls had chills through their bodies. The girl handed the rest of the papers and soon as she could and went to her seat with red cheeks.

​"Everyone has a sheet?,....okay then, every song is different and I want all of you to come in front and sing a part of the song. Shall we start at the front row, Miss Seo?" Teacher said

​"Yes, I'll be singing 'Jack' by pixie Lott." and she gave a shy bow to everyone, once she started to sing till the every end the students were shocked of her voice.

​"Very good Ms.Seo., Next is Miss Jung" Said while clapping her hands and called Ms. Jung

​"I'm going to sing 'Sparks Fly' by Taylor Swift " she said while smiling "Good. Ms. Jung..... Krystal" she started singing 'Almost' by Soojung

​"Good. Next Miss Hwang" the girl got up and showed her eyesmile to everyone the perfect one.

​"I'll be singing 'Rolling in the Deep' by Adele's" she started singing like into the end giving her eyesmile to everyone and that gave Taeyeon to smile too.

​It went till the end until for the last one Taeyeon " Lastly Ms. Kim"

​"I'll be singing 'Holy Night' " Taeyeon started to sing that amazed the Teacher even the students who were shocked because of her beautiful voice.

​"Miss Kim you have an amzing voice" Teacher said in shocked.

"Thank you so much Miss Sunkyu" Taeyeon smiled showing her dimple.

​"ok class this is the end of our subject so get ready for your next class which is P.E/Dance okay" all of the students answered.

TaeSooBer were packing their things up for the next subject .

​"Kim Taeyeon-shii!"

​"Yes Miss Hwang?" Taeyeon asked.

​"Tiffany, just call me Tiffany. I just wanted to tell you that you have an amzing voice." Tiffany said

​"Thank you Tiffany, please just call me Taeyeon or.. Anything you want." Taeyeon said

​"Unnie i wanna eat!" Soouyoung said while pouting also with her weird aegyo which made Amber knock her head.

​"Shut up!" Amber said "Ouch" Sooyoung said

​"Sorry for my Sist- i mean friends here" Taeyeon smiled nervously when she nearly said the word 'Sisters'

​"It's fine unnie, By the way I'm Krystal Jung but you can call me Krys or Krystal. And this is my sister Jessica Jung and our cousin Tiffany" Krystal said

​Jessica just bowed a bit.

​"We'll you already know us. If you excuse us we need to buy some food our shikshin" Amber said making krystal look into hey eyes.

​Once the've left The 3 girls they started to eat and buy some foods. After that they straightly go into the changing room to change outfits.

​when their done to go outside most of the students are fan again. Then the class Started.

​"So I am Eunhyuk your teacher for this class and today I've heard that there are some new girls her can you stand up and introduce yourself"

"Kim Taeyeon"

"Amber Liu"

"Choi Sooyoung"

​"Well ive heard that all the three of you were have been together for some years. Well since the 3 of you are the only one who we dont know your dance skills can you dance for us?" Sir Eunhyuk told them

​"Of course sir we already prepared it dont worry" Taeyeon said

"Well thats good.."

​When the song 'Danger' by BTS started  they started  to dance and it was fast, all of the students jaw dropped because of their skillness in dancing.

​The song ended and of course their dance also ended. All of the students clapped their hands loudly.

​"Very Good, Excellent Bravo!" Sr. Eunhyuk said

​TaeSooBer just smiled and Bowed.

​After the school has ended they bid goodbye to JeTiKrys and to the others.

​They arrived at their home (Mansion) they were greeted by Kim Soohyun their uncle.

​"Hi uncle how are you?" Amber said while they are hugging Soohyun

​"haha, grown ups.. I'm just her to congratulate you on your first day in school and to tell you something" Uncle Soohyun face turned serious

​TaeSooBer were confuse "Sit down" they obey.

​"So about that Taeyeon you will have a mission and it is this...(Out the file in the Table) read it."

Taeyeon looked at the file on the folder .

​"mhh... so its him again why is he still alive?" Taeyeon asked

​"Unfortunatly the day you killed him were just the begining the one ou killed was not him but it was just a clone" he said earning a gasp from TaeSooBer.

"Wha! how!?" Sooyoung said

​"I don't know just ask Nick he will specify it for you okay so this misssion will be on Friday you still have time for school don't worry ill just call you when its ready okay."

​Taeyeon Nodded. "Good well thats for tonight, I'll take my leave i'll just ask Xiumin and Baekhyun to take care of you while im not here okay Goodbye."

​TaeSooBer bid goodby to their uncle. and head straight to their own rooms.

TAEYEON'S POV

​I open the door of my closet and took a picture Frame that the sides where burned. It was our Family

​"I will make sure you will burned to death ..because this is just the Begining of our Revenge." Taeyeon said while clenching her other hand.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

​********************************************************************************************************************************************

​HI GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY

​I HOOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

-SUBSCRIBE

​-UPVOTE

​-AND SPREAD THIS FIC IF YOU LIKE

BYE GUYS SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!~~~

​-LoveTAENYright