Woohyun's Ending

Letters From A Fangirl (Alternate Endings)

 

As Hye Su and Ae Sook were walking to the theater, Hye Su spoke up.

“I made a decision.”

“Really?! Who?!”

“I choose--”

“Ae Sook!” Sungyeol's loud voice interrupted her.

Ae Sook smiled and ran up to him.

Hye Su's heart started to beat faster when she saw Woohyun's large grin. He looked incredibly handsome with his scarf on. He waved to her and she smiled before waving back.

“I like this on you,” she said and fiddled with the scarf.

“I like you.” he touched her nose and she blushed.

Myungsoo stared at them with a piercing gaze before following the others into the theater.

Woohyun and Hye Su followed closely behind, in their own little world.

 

When Sungyeol bought the movie tickets, they all walked into the empty theater fighting over seats. Everyone settled into their spots except for Woohyun, Hye Su and Myungsoo.

“Hye Su-ah, let's sit over there,” Myungsoo said and pointed to the back.

“I think the middle is better,” Woohyun argued.

“I didn't ask for your opinion did I?”

“Yah.”

“Let's ask Hye Su. Who do you want to sit with?” Myungsoo asked.

“Woohyun oppa,” Hye Su whispered quietly.

Myungsoo's eyes widened as Woohyun did a small victory dance. He took her hand and started to make his way towards the middle. Hye Su looked back at Myungsoo who looked defeated as he stared at the two. He started to make his way out of the theater.

Hye Su looked at Woohyun. “I'll be right back.”

“Okay. Hurry, the movie is going to start soon.”

 

Hye Su ran out and found Myungsoo walking with his hands in his pockets.

“Myungsoo oppa!” she called.

He turned around with sad eyes and waited for her.

“What?” he asked.

“I want to clarify things between us.”

Myungsoo was dreading this day, but he knew one day it had to come.

“I've decided to follow Ae Sook and Woohyun oppa's advice to move on. My love for you will always be the greatest but it's also very unhealthy for us. I should've known our relationship was doomed from the start. From the fangirls to now. We just aren't fated for each other. That kiss last night was just the heat of the moment. I hope you understand my decision.”

“Yeah yeah. I get it.” he started to walk away.

“No, stop. I don't want to leave you like this.”

“Hye Su. I understand. I failed to protect you. I beat myself up everyday about it. If I did things differently in the past, I'm sure we'd be together still. But I can't change the past, so this is where we stand.”

Hye Su's eyes watered. “I'm sorry.”

Myungsoo just her cheek one last time before walking away.

 

Hye Su came back into the theater just in time for the opening credits.

She sat beside Woohyun and he put an arm around her shoulder.

They enjoyed the movie but then the heated scene came on and it became awkward.

“Uh...” Hye Su said out loud.

Woohyun chuckled and stared at her. She looked up at him with her bambi-like eyes.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She cupped his cheek with one hand and deepened the kiss. Their lips moved together perfectly as she remembered how skilled Woohyun was at kissing.

Woohyun tugged on her lower lip gently and whispered against her lips, “So you choose me?”

Hye Su kissed him again in response.

“Mmm...maybe later we can do what they're doing,” Woohyun said and nodded his head towards the screen.

Hye Su hit him on the shoulder but chuckled anyways. “If you're lucky.”

“Fingers crossed.”

He brushed their noses back and forth a couple of times and was about to kiss her again until it started raining popcorn.

 

“Yah! Shut up! We're trying to watch the movie!” Sungyeol said and continued to throw popcorn at them.

“Lee Sungyeol, do you want to die?” Woohyun glared at him, shielding Hye Su from the buttery food.

“Sungyeol oppa, just let them be. They were having a nice moment. I even got it on camera,” Ae Sook said with a smirk.

“Ae Sook!” Hye Su gasped, climbing over the seat to try to snatch her phone.

“Even if you could get it, you can't erase it. It's locked,” she smirked.

Sungyeol laughed and high-fived her.

Hye Su sunk back into her seat and sulked.

Woohyun sighed and shook his head. “What trolls.”

 

“What was a good movie, wasn't it?!” Sungyeol asked everyone.

Dongwoo walked out yawning while everyone slowly followed behind.

“Well, that was the best nap I've had in a while!” Sungjong stretched as Sungyeol glared at him.

“Well, I thought it was a good movie,” Ae Sook said.

“Kids, we have a schedule to go to now! Where's Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked looking around.

“He left before the movie,” Hye Su said.

“Oh, manager hyung already picked him up,” Sunggyu muttered as he read the text from his phone. “They're outside. Come on guys.”

 

Woohyun turned to Hye Su with a frown. “I don't want to go to the schedule.”

Hye Su fixed his hair. “Just go. I'm not going anywhere.”

“Want to meet up somewhere later?”

“Sure. How about the cafe down the street?”

“Sounds good. I'll come get you. You're going home after this right?”

Hye Su nodded.

Woohyun took off his scarf and started to wrap it around her neck. “Wear this. It's cold outside.”

Hye Su smiled up at him.

“So...does this mean you're my girlfriend now?”

“I thought that I was always your girlfriend. I am a fan after all.” she teased.

“I mean, my real girlfriend.”

“I don't know. Only if you want me to be.”

“What kind of question is that?!” Woohyun asked, appalled.

Hye Su started swaying back and forth like a little kid. “I dunno~ just a question.”

“Oh, I get what you're trying to do. Fine. Let's make it official tonight, okay?”

“Okay!” she smiled and made an 'OK' with her fingers.

“Aigo, you're so cute.”

 

“Woohyun-ah! Come on! Manager hyung is waiting!” Sunggyu yelled.

“Alright!” he started to run out of the theater lobby. He turned around briefly to call back to the Hye Su. “I'll text you!”

Ae Sook and Hye Su walked out of the lobby together. Their van drove off and Sungyeol poked his head out of the window and waved to Ae Sook.

Woohyun popped up from the sun roof and started throwing hearts and blowing kisses.

Hye Su laughed at his greasiness and pretended to catch each one.

“Do you think I made the right decision?” she asked.

Ae sook nodded and laughed. “I think you made a great decision.”

 

=================

there's Woohyun's ending! sorry if it didn't live up to you all's expectations but it's been forever since i've written for this story so feeling is different. lol.

Myungsoo's is up next, and his will be a little different.. ;)

stay tuned!