Myungsoo's Ending

Letters From A Fangirl (Alternate Endings)

Myungsoo was leaning on the wall of the theater, nervously waiting Hye Su's arrival. He knew that today would determine who Hye Su would choose. With the events of the kiss and Woohyun's date all happening at once, she had to be approaching her decision. He just hoped it would be him.

His chest tightened a little when he saw Hye Su walk completely pass him and over to Woohyun.

It's over. She chose him.

Myungsoo closely watched their interaction and his face brightened a little when Woohyun just kept nodding his head with his mouth in a thin straight line. Hye Su looked down and Woohyun just smiled and pinched her cheeks. He said one last thing before walking off to pester Sunggyu.

 

Hye Su turned around and locked eyes with Myungsoo. She smiled and ran up to hug him.

Myungsoo picked her up and spun her around and sandwiched her body between the wall and himself.

“So...” he started.

“So...”

“I know this beautiful girl who stole my heart.”

“Well I know this handsome man that took my heart as well.”

“Oh really? I wonder who he is. He sure is a lucky fellow,” Myungsoo smiled.

“He sure is,” Hye Su whispered and tilted her head up to kiss him.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop making out in public and come inside! We're picking the movie!” Sungyeol said to them.

“Wanna ditch this movie?” Myungsoo asked.

Hye Su nodded.

He took her hand and started walking in the opposite direction.

“YAHHH! Where are you going?!” Sungyeol screamed.

Myungsoo lifted a hand and waved without looking back.

“Hwaiting on your date Sungyeollie!” Hye Su turned around and fist pumped.

 

“Where do you want to go?” Myungsoo asked, totally ecstatic that he finally has Hye Su to himself again.

“Oh! Cafe!” Hye Su pointed and dragged Myungsoo in before he could say anything.

The waiter smiled when he recognized the two.

“Hey! You're that couple that used to come in late at night right?! It's nice to see you again.”

“Annyeong!” Hye Su waved.

Myungsoo just smiled and nodded his head.

“Hye Su-ah, go sit down. I'll order some food and drinks.”

“Okay~”

 

When he knew that Hye Su was out of hearing distance, Myungsoo leaned on the counter and whispered, “Help me out here man.”

“What is it?” the waiter asked.

Myungsoo pulled the jewelry box out of his pocket and opened it up, revealing the diamond ring.

“Omo! You're going to propose?! This is great. Okay, what do I do? Am I supposed to like hide it in a cake or something and have her find it? But she might choke on it. How about I put it in a drink and have her drink everything to find it?!” the waiter rambled on.

Myungsoo stared at the boy with a blank expression.

“I just want you to cut a piece of cake and put this in the middle of a flowery topping or something,” he said.

“Oh, okay. I'll do that! Do you want some hot chocolate while you're waiting?”

“Sure. Thanks kid.”

“No problem!”

 

Myungsoo walked over to their usual table and sat down at the seat across from her.

“So beautiful, why did you pick me?” he asked, taking her hand.

Hye Su grinned and looked away. “You had my heart from the beginning. It's hard to let you go. You're always first before any guy.”

Myungsoo smiled at her fondly and wondered what good deed he did in his past life to get such an amazing girl.

His thoughts were interrupted when the waiter came and brought them their hot chocolates.

“Is chocolate cake okay with you two?” he asked, winking at Myungsoo when Hye Su looked away.

“Yeah, it's fine with me,” she said.

“Yup.”

“Okay then! I'll get that for you right away!”

When he walked away Hye Su smiled. “He's so nice. I really missed this cafe.”

After today, you won't be able to forget it.

 

The waiter came back a couple of minutes later with the cake.

“Enjoy!” he said and ran away to hide behind the counter.

“Wah~ this looks so good! What's that--” Hye Su stopped talking when she realized what it was

“Park Hye Su...” he started.

Hye Su put a hand over as she stared at the cake.

“Look at me.”

She looked up and met his eyes.

“I know we're still a little young and I'm still an idol but it doesn't hurt to do this now right?”

She just continued to stare at him.

 

“I never got a chance to ask you these words before you just packed up and left me. So I'm going to say it now, because I know for sure you won't do it again. I love you too much to let you go a second time. The day I got your very first letter, I knew I had to find you one way or another. And when I laid my eyes on you for the first time, your face would never leave my head. And it hasn't for the past 3 years.”

Hye Su's eyes started to water.

“I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you. I don't think I can be with anyone else besides you at this point. I love you. Will you marry me?”

That's when Hye Su lost it and her tears fell down uncontrollably.

“I-I don't know what to say Myungsoo.”

“SAY YES!” the waiter yelled from behind the counter.

Myungsoo chuckled and nodded. “What he said.”

Hye Su smiled and nodded. “Yes.”

 

Myungsoo smiled and leaned over the table to kiss her. He grabbed the ring from the cake and used a napkin to wipe off the frosting before slipping it onto her ring finger. It looked beautiful on her just like he imagined.

“It's a perfect fit. Now I know we're destined to be. It fits my pinky,” Myungsoo said and wiggled his pinky in the air.

Hye Su laughed and took the fork to feed Myungsoo a piece of the cake.

“This is our first meal as fiance's,” she pointed out.

“No wonder this cake is amazing.”

 

They stayed at the cafe before Myungsoo's manager called for him to go to his schedule.

Myungsoo got up to pay but the waiter gestured him to stop when he got his wallet out.

“It's on the house. Congratulations!”

They thanked him and left.

The two lovers walked back to the movie theater and Myungsoo gave Hye Su a long, lingering kiss before jumping into the van.

“I'll call you later to take you out to dinner to celebrate, okay?” Myungsoo said before closing the door.

Hye Su nodded. “Bye bye!”

When the van drove off, Ae Sook looked at Hye Su suspiciously.

“You look...different,” she blurted.

Hye Su held up her left hand. It was the only explanation Ae Sook needed before they both jumped up and down in joy.

 

“Dongwoo hyung. Is it just me, or is Myungsoo hyung glowing?” Sungjong asked.

Dongwoo nodded as he stared at the visual.

Everyone turned to stare at him too. Myungsoo just smiled and put his hands behind his head.

“I'm not glowing. I'm engaged.”

“WHAT?!”

============

kya kya kya~~ and there's myungsoo's ending!

i hope you all liked them. and i apologize if you all don't like them! lol. there are just sooo many ways the ending could've went. haha.

i was thinking of putting a little crack ending where she chooses none of them and goes off with the waiter at the cafe....but......i tried writing it and it ending up being 2 paragraphs....so....lololol.

thank you all for supporting my story! i hope you check out my current fic i'm writing! :D