Accidentally

Behind the light

1 month later

Victoria's POV

Unfortunately, me and Amber’s group did not practise together again. I could not catch up with their group, so i went to different group with even younger trainee. I have to learn all of it from zero again. Something that i am confident about, which is dancing also did not look right. I could not get the pose right. Since i always learn the traditional and folk dance, my pose did not come out. Although, i can memorize the choreography fast, i can not do it right. This made my stress level is increasing. Even more with the language barrier, the one who i know can speak chinese is Amber. However, lately i only see amber in the dorm when i went home at 4 am.

This is exhausting..

As usual i went to SM building at 10 am and went home the next day at 4 or 5 am.

Fighting Qian, you have to do this, you need to catch up with the other.

Today, there is a acting practise. Actually, i like to learn how to act but because i cannot pronounce the word correctly in Korean. I always got scolded by the teacher. Moreover, the sneaky comment that others trainee give tome. Eventhough, they said with Korean, i am one hundred percent sure that they talked about me.

One more day with many side-remarks.

Give a long sigh. I walked to SM building. On the way, I meet someone unexpected. In the corner of the street, there is Krystal walking while listening music with her earphone. Want to walk with her, i ran and went to walk beside her.

“Ni hao”

Krystal’s POV

Someone touched me and talked to me.

“Ni hao”

Ni hao?? Wait, she is the pretty girl who Amber introduced to us. Woah, she is really pretty, is all the Chinese girl this pretty though?

“Ni hao?”

Good job at answering someone with question Soojung.

She realized the mistake and said it in Korean “Annyeonghaseyo, Krystal-ssi”

Oh, she remember my name and can greet with Korean too.

“Annyeonhaseyo to you too, Vic-Unnie”

Then, it was awkward. I want to know Vic-unnie better but because the language, i dont know what to talk about.

Maybe she knew some english. Lets try to talk with english.

“are you going to SM building, unnie?” i asked in english

She tried to understand and after she understood what it means, she just nodded to me.

Omo, she is so cute. I bet she can do aegyo better than me.

I just smiled to her and continue walking.

Victoria’s POV

Well, this is awkward.

“So, Krytal....ermm.. when.. are you going home today?” I tried to ask her in English.

She tought about it. “ usually i went home at 5 pm, why unnie?”

“Erm.. want to hang out with me, You should invite all the other girls too”

“That’s nice idea, i will text them and inform you where to go. Vic-unnie still don’t know many place here right?” I actually don’t know anything she said. Then, she give her phone to me, and i saw the dial screen. Using my instinct, i giver her my phone number. She saved the number and said goodbye to me because i think she has different practise from me.

I hope the translator friend i have, will join us today. I want to ask many things to her.


So, here is the new chapter. Sorry, if it is boring and short, i don't want to start the drama now and want to build the friendship first ;). As you can see, Victoria already taken a crush to Krystal. I cannot wait when they got together and write the sweet moment that actually happened. Wait for it guys!!