The First Trap

Trap!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever fall in love with a stranger? Like when you see someone who attracts you so much in the bus or in the train. Just a moment, but that someone already make your heart flutters. I do feel that now. I see this girl in the train. To say that she’s beautiful is understatement because she’s beyond beautiful, she’s amazing. Her face feature, her body shape, her curly black hair, her white skin, everything just so perfect. I knew no one is perfect, but she’s perfect in my eyes. Maybe God was in the good mood when He was created her.

 

Then her eyes meet mine. Her dark black orbs are pulling me in. I know I shall turn my head away, but her eyes are trapping me. Oh, damn! She’s walking toward me and make my heart is fluttering so much. She’s a stranger yet has this strong effect to me. Then I hear her voice. Oh. My. God! I think her husky voice is the sweetest melody that I ever heard. Damn! This girl really knows how to make me trap into her. She’s standing a hand away from me, her eyes are still staring at me and she smiles. Please, God, spare my weak heart.

 

“Hi! I’m Stephanie. I know we just meet, but can you help me?”

 

Oh, my! Anything for you, Stephanie, but no, I won’t reply her like that. I don’t want her to think I try flirt with her. Even though, it’s the fact.

 

“W-what I-I c-can do f-for y-you?” okay, now she’ll think that something is wrong with me.

 

“I really need to go to my campus now because I have an exam. If I not take the exam today, I’ll get an F for my score. However, I lost my wallet and I don’t have enough money to go to the campus. I just have this left,” she shows me her T-money card—the card that used to pay for the train expense, “because I hold this card the entire time, but after I get off from the train, I still need to take the bus and I really ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter