1% Interest

The Interest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 *DISCLAIMER

So....Uhm... Hi Everyone! 😃

This is my first fic and I was kinda doubting if you're gonna like it or not. I did not proofread this and my English is not that good so bear with it pretty pretty please.

I wish you would like and won't hate me for this boring chapter.

••••

 

Staring at the glass of vodka in my hand, I was trying to forget what happened earlier at my office.

 

I can't accept the fact that my father choose that way. It seems like I work so hard for someone else to step on me and look at me like I'm a piece of trash.

 

I drunk the vodka in one gulf and pour another on my glass. I can't really accept it. But I can't do anything against it, it was not for me to decide.

 

I'm just some kind of a person whose trying my all but still is lacking.

 

A lone tear escape my left eye and I quickly wipe it off before I gulf the vodka straight from the bottle. I finished and thats how I started to felt the dizziness. I call for the bartender and pay for the drink before I left the bar.

 

As I was walking on the parking lot, I bumped into someone and good thing that I managed to hold in a hood of one of the cars around.

 

"Oh sorry"

I look at the owner of that voice, It was blurry but I kinda can recognized that voice that somehow made my stomach some flips at the same time made my blood boils.

 

"Yoona"

I tried hard to recognize her but I just can't so I shrugged off and leave her there swatting her hands that is supporting my shoulder.

 

"Don't touch me" 

I manage to say before I went to my car groggily.

Can't go home at this situation, I decided to stay at the car for awhile, but that doesn't help at all.

 

Soon I found myself punching my steering wheel hard while my sobs are getting louder and my hands felt wet and numb.

 

"BULL! BULL! BULL!"

I shouted harshly before I lean my head to the harassed steering wheel to seek comfort.

 

I can't get enough the fact that my dad chooses someone else's proposal than mine. Its not I'm biasing to my own work, but I am overly confident about it. I worked day and night, and paid off my blood and sweat for this. I give my all for this not just my best.

 

And what hurts the most. He gave it to the person I am madly in love with. That person whom I kept on chasing even though she turned me down many times that I already lost my count. That person who gives me the inspiration to work hard. 

 

I have thrown bunch of used blueprints, I have wast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter