2% Interest

The Interest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

••••

Third Person's P.o.V

 

"Ms. Im, Mr. Im was calling for you"

Said Mr. Im's secretary

 

"Okay I'm coming"

Yoona ended the call, she left her office and went straight to her father's.

 

She simply knock on the door and enter as she heard a deep voice saying that she could enter.

 

"What may I help you sir?"

 

"Yoona, we are the only person here."

 

"Sorry Mr. Im but workplace should remain as a workplace."

Yoona stated she's surely against her father who just sighed

 

"Yoona"

 

"If you don't have any work related things to say, may I leave now cause I'm surely busy wasting my efforts and resources."

Sarcastically she stated and smile fakely to her father who just put his two hands in the air to surrender.

 

Yoona bow before she left.

She's too busy calming herself when she bumped to something..no scratched that its indeed someone.

 

Everything becomes slow motion. It becomes silence that she could only hear her heartbeat.

 

Those characterized things of likings went off when she remembered her father.

 

"Yoona-ssi I...I am sorry again for bumping to you. I didn't mean to touch you. I'm sorry"

She said, Yoona was froze she's trying to figure out something.

 

"Yoona"

 

"Don't touch me!"

 

'Ugh I knew it,that was Jessica'

The girl she bumped with at the parking lot of the Bar 2 days ago.

 

She closed her eyes tightly, shook her head and left

 

'I gotta clear my mind'

Yoona thought and went back to her office.

 

'Its not Jessica's Fault, I know that. Its mine, I can't accept that she's better than me.......Its the only way to stop this hatred.'

 

She left the firm not forgetting to tell one of the staff that she got an early dismissal.

 

----

Yoona was at the middle of doing what she was supposed to do for her own when she received a phone call from Jessica.

 

"Hello"

 

[Yoona, I can't watch anymore. Let's talk, Its up to you if you're coming or not I'll be waiting for you at the Heartfelt Café at 7:00pm tonight. Ill be waiting]

 

Before Yoona could utter a thing  the phone call was ended.

She was agape, She look at her watch and  continue what she left undone.

 

Jessica's P.o.V

 

I don't know what's wrong with Yoona, not until realized it when I was called by her father to his office and told me that I was in charge of the biggest project as of now. I know how hard Yoona has been working for this.

 

What happened last last night can't get off my head.

 

Flashback

 

I was fixing my things when I saw Yoona left with grumpy face, I was kinda got curious but shrug it off when his father called me.

 

"Ms. Jung I want you to know that you're responsible for our latest project with Mr. Osawa. You were talented and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter