Promises

MY LITTLE SECRET :))

IN THE DANCE STUDIO ( PRACTISING )

Hyun-ah : ''I had this dream last night that Hyunseung and I were walking to our village. It was wonderful, if only Wang Seukyun didnt wake me up.''

Minzy: Gosh, here we go again talking about that guy. Are you sure he will come back to you?

Hyun-ah: ofcourse, Minzy.

Minzy: Did you even think that it was a silly joke waiting for him this long. 

Hyun-ah: Nope, even a single peak. I'm telling you Minzy, he was sincere.

Minzy: Maybe he knew that you liked him so much that he thinks you can be easy to fool around Hyun-ah....But dont worry, Lee Jun is always there to catch you.

Mizy laugh so loud that everyone in the room were looking on  us.

Hyun-ah: sssh! Minzy, Lee Jun is now looking on us.

I glanced at Lee Jun and he smiled at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It is already 8 o'clock in the evening. I was walking way home, besides my house is not too far from my work.

Suddenly my eyes blinked when I saw a familiar face standing in front of the hotel.

'' Its Hyunseung!!  and his already back, but when? '' I thought to myself. 

Suddenly a pretty young woman came and hold his left arm.  They looked happy together.

 I step back and accidentally hit the car with my holding bag. My heart jump when the car rang and now they both look at me.

'' Mianhae'' I bowed that I cant even looked at them.

Girl: its okay right  Hyunseung oppa?

But Hyunseung didnt respond. 

''anyway I think you really didnt mean that'' she added.

 

Hyun-ah: Hyunseung, sorry about that.. when did you arrive? I sound happily with him.

 

Girl: "wait,.. you knew each other?"

 

Hyunseung: "she's  just my classmate in highschool, nothing to be serious about.. Lets go now."

 

He sounds differently. He walk like he didnt notice me and thats make me hurt like hell. 

 

 Hyunseung acts like Im a  total stranger to him.

 

 

When he almost get in the car...

 

 

"Wait!!!"  I shouted. 

 

 

'' I.....    I waited just like we've promise'' Finally I said it with my tearing words.

 

 

 he stop,       "Yeah, but not like this", he replied.

 

 

And the car went on.