CONFESSION

MY LITTLE SECRET :))

It is the day we've been waiting for--- graduation day. The day were we gonna end up our highschool life and step for the new life.

Everyone in our class were so busy gossiping about their plans in college as well as leaving here in our little village. Idonno why but i dont want to leave this place. If there's a chance I want to be here to the rest of my life. I was born here as well as my mother, father and my grandparents. But I did not mean to be like this forever I had  plans too. I want to finish my studies then build a better house with my apa (grandfather) in these village. After that, I gonna marry the richest man in our country ( crazy idea huh) I dont really care if he is ugly or not. I just dont want to live with difficulties and poverty anymore. I dont want to feel exactly what my sister has been through.

Just yesterday she leave a newborn child with my grandfather and runs away. Is that a real parent? I dont know what exactly her up to but i feel pity with my apa.. 

Finally my batchmates stands-up. I was back to the reality. 

The graduation ceremony finally over.

DARA : hyun-ah!! hyuna-ah!!! *i look at her*

Hyuna-ah : Congratulation for both of us. Wow! Your going to Soul to study just  like what you've planned.

DARA: oh yes!! You too Hyun-ah.... I hope you can go to college as well.

She looks at my grandpa then bowed her head as the sign of greetings.She looks at me and  hugged me tightly like this is the last chance she had.

''Maybe this is out last meeting Hyun-ah'' I heared her crying at my back. I gotta go. I dont want to ruined my make-up *laugh* 

''Goodbye!'' she said and walks away

She has been my bestfriend for so many years. I gonna miss her. I wish her all the best. Suddenly tears flowed in my cheeks. I wiped it hurriedly so that my apa (grandpa) wont notice it.

Apa:  Hyun-ah, I gonna right back. Please wait here. I nudded.

 '' I wonder where he's going''  I murmured.

-------------------------------------------------------------

'' Kim Hyun-aaaah! ''

Suddenly I turned around when a familiar voice calling at me.

Its Hyun-Seung. '' Hey! It looks like this will be our last meeting as well'' I said.

Seung: Hyun-ah-ssi!, this is your last time that you gonna confessed at me. I know you like me.  *Still out of breath because of running*

I burst to laugh. ''Seriously?''  Roaming my eyes '' Why so sudden?'' I said sarcastically.

Seung: Kim Hyun-ah... Let's meet in the future.

I looked at him with those serious eyes. I've never seen them stared at me like that before.

             '' I want..... I gonna marry you Kim Hyun-ah!!!

Is he serious? If it then, I would be the most lukiest girl in the world. I cannot hide myself  from smiling . I want to hear it all over again. I stared at him for 10 seconds then said '' So you really like me huh.'' again I said it sarcastically. Just to make sure if it is just another joke.

Seung: Maybe ---- maybe not. It just that I cannot take you off my head after you have done to me.

Hyuna: ''Really?''  tying to remember the day. 

Seung: Your asking if I like you? I really do not know. The true is your not my ideal type of girl''. Smiled appeared in his face.

Hyuna: '' What?'' this making me confused. '' Your making fun of me again Hyun-seung!!''

Seung: then continued saying. '' But then I feel inlove with you. Even your clumsiness and stupidity driving me crazy. But most of all you always making me smiled and happy. I've never been this happy before when i met you.

He's just confessed to me. I donno what to say. It feels like the time stops running. This is so weird. This is the first time he talks to me like that.

Seung: I'm going to study abroad. * I stopped and looked at him*

             '' Please wait for me. I gonna proved myself to you. I gonna be a successfull businessman someday just like what you have said. I gonna proved someday how much I care for you and love you.-------- I wont take this too long. My flight will be this morning''.

He was walking closer to me. I want to step back but my body won't move like it was paralized for so long. I can already feel his breath and the sounds of his heart. I want to move but  I cant. Suddely he holds my face and stared me in the eyes. He kiss me slowly with his lips and left me with a smiled on his face. I stare at him as he walks away from me. I want to shout at him to tell how much happy I'am right now. That the person I longing to like is finally loves me.

A voice finally come out to me. '' Seung-ssi!!'' *look at me before he enters the car*

               '' How dare you to stole my first kiss without my permission. * I smiled at him* '' I.. I'll be waiting for you''  *He smiled back at me and said* ''Easy Hyuna your blushing'' *then close the door*.

As the car runs away I feel my tears flowed in my cheeks.

                '' I saw that''.

*looks back* '' Apa!, how long have you been there?''

                         '' Just a seconds''

                           I release my breath.

                         '' So that was your first kiss?''

                       . '' Apa!''