Chapter Four

Ready To Run ~Vkook~

I walked into the buildin headphones plugged in blasting music in my ears. People would try to talk to me until they realized I couldn't hear them. I nver got that, it's obvious I can't hear the person yet they still try to talk to me. It's really annoying especially if you look at the size of headphones now days. If i'm listening to music obviously I don't want to talk to you so just keep walking. I got to my locker getting out my stuff and shutting it. Boy was I a lucky person today! There stood Zico the bully of the school.

"What do you want?" I asled annoyance evident in my voive. Out of all the people in this school he chooses to pick on me today.

"That's not a way to greet a friend now is it?" Zico smirked knocking my books out my hands, shoving me nto the locker. Him and his friends laughed and hugh fived him as they walked away. I picked my books up and agirl came over to help me.

We frantically picked up the papers and some books. As i went to reach for my copy of The Outsiders our hands touched. SHe had aslo went to pick up my book the smae time as me. The dark haired girl let the book go and we slowly stood up.
 

"H-hi I'm lanhie, I just stared school here a week ago." She introduced herself giving me a shy smile. She was pretty cute with her dimples and oversized sweater.
 

"I'm Jungkook nice to meet you, and thanks for helping me." I smiled giving her a hug. Lanhie was hesitant at first, but soon wrapped her arms around me and patted my back. I could tell we'd be seeing each other more and may even become good friends.

"How are you liking it here so far?" I asled as we started down the hallway. She ,ade a face before answering making me chuckle.
 

"It's okay, Iliked my old school better. I didn't have guys like Zico trying to hit on me all the time." lanhie said looking over to some of Zico's friends.

"What kind of name is Zico anyways?" She giggled making me laugh a bit too.
 

"Well that's just his nickname his real name is Jiho." I informed her. The bell rung and we hadn't even made it to class yet.

"What class do you have, I'll walk you there and pretend I was helping becuase you got lost." I looked over the schedule she had, we had most of the same classes together. I don't know how I didn't notice her. i must have been to caught up in my thoughts lately.