Chapter Three

Ready To Run ~Vkook~

I woke up in a bed with no idea how I even got here. It wasn't my house and my dad wasn't yelling at me to wake up. it felt greta not waking up to yelling. I looked at the cracked screen of my phone, it read 2am. I couldn't go back to sleep no matter how hard I tried. Unlocking my phone I decided to play some games. I hadn't realized how long I was playing and browsing social media. I heard a knock on the door and then someone spoke up.
 

"Jungkook sweety, are you up?" I heard Mrs.Oh call from the other side. She cracked open the door nd peeked inside. "Yeah I'm up." I answered sitting uo in the bed.
 

"Breakfast us ready if you're hungry." She told me before closing the door and leaving. Today I had school and I really didn't feel like going. Seeing the same ers everyday, and some of the worst teachers. I got up and made my way out of the room and down the hall to the kitchen. Mr. and Mrs.Oh were sitting at the table drinking coffee and eating. Mr.Oh sat with the newspaper in hand reading and sipping coffee. Mr.Oh was enjoying her meal while reading a book. 

"Um excuse me, but where do you keep the towels?" I alsed they both looked up from what they were doing. 

"They're in the closet all the way down the hall." I thamked her and proceeded up the stairs. I walked down the hall like she said and grabbed one of the blue towels. I took some clothes out of my bookbag and made my way to the bathroom. I turned the shower on stepping inside. It was warm, and it relaxed my tense muscles. I stepped out and got dressed then went into the kitchen for breakfast. 
 

"Morning!" I greeted taking a seat at the table a plate of food was sitting in front of me. I wolfed down the meal and thanked the Oh's before walking to school.