Stigma - Taehyung ☆

Palinoia - Oneshot/Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 DISCLAIMER: Graphic description of violence, questionable materials? Please read at your own discretion.

 

 

 

Word Count: 460

_________________________

Experience in this sort of thing = none. This is of course based off of Taehyung's solo 'Stigma' and the Blood Sweat and Tears MV.

_________________________ 

 

 

 Taehyung bowed low to the floor, his nose brushing the ice cold marble, his breath coming out in hesitant puffs. The muscles in his back tensed nervously, but wether in anticipation or terror he was unsure. He knew he should not be afraid of his creator, but the poison that pulsed through his veins was something foreign and nauseating and he knew it to be fear.

 

 He knew what was coming. He deserved it. His wings. He was going to lose his wings. His purpose, his grace. This would be his punishment.

 

 Sleek, downy black feathers brushed against each other, creating a soft rustling in the otherwise silent room as he spread his wings for his creator. He deserved this. Taehyung held the broad appendages taut, fully displaying his shame for Him who he had so easily abandoned.

 

 Pure white. That was the color He had intended for those beautiful wings. Stark white, color representative of the Creator, of things holy and clean. Of things virtuous.

 

 Taehyung took a breath and closed his eyes. He was a sinner. He was undeserving.

 

 He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter