Air Con - MarkJin

Palinoia - Oneshot/Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 526

____________________

Tiny no-context MarkJin cuddle session. I don't know what this is but I'm honestly such a er.

____________________

Jinyoung nearly dropped his phone on his face when he felt somebody hesitantly poke his side. He jumped about a foot in the air and blinked in the darkness for the culprit- turning on his side and flipping his phone's screen, finally spotting a very disheveled and sleepy Mark at the edge of his bed in the sorry lighting.

 Mark tugged gently on Jinyoung’s comforter, squinting against the sudden brightness.

“I can't sleep.”

Jinyoung blinked.

"So?"

“So, can I sleep with you?” Mark whispered at Jinyoung, his voice hoarse with sleep, too tired to be embarrassed about the request, and after a few moments of thought Jinyoung supposed was feeling particularly generous tonight, anyways.

“Sure, whatever, get in here- hurry up it's damn cold-” Jinyoung lifted one side of his comforter and slid over against the wall to make room for Mark, hissing and when the freezing boy crawled in much too eagerly.

“Thanks Jinyoungie.”

 Jinyoung could hear the relief in Mark's voice, and wondered when he had gotten so nice.

“Yeah.”

 Mark hummed and scootched closer to Jinyoung, curling in on himself and laying his head just under Jinyoung's chin, their knees touching under the blankets.

 Jinyoung politely shied away as far as he could- which w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter