Before Bonding

7 Days With BTS

"Ji Ji, I wanna talk to you for a second."the doctor approached.

"Ne?"she breathed slowly.

"You know BTS, right?"he asked.

"Yes!"she screamed quietly.

"Well, they came to meet you!"he smiled.

"Jinja?"she beamed.

He nodded.

"Come in guys."the doctor motioned.

[Rap Monster's POV]

I turned the handle and we all scrambled in.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're Bangtan Sonyeondan."we greeted.

Ji Ji's smile got wider and wider.

Her eyes widened in shock and happiness.

She seemed very kind and nice.

I approached her and waved.

"Annyeong."I waved.

"Annyeong, oppa~!"she waved back.

I smiled at her cuteness.

Each of us greeted her in our own way.

"Ji Ji, why won't you introduced yourself?"the nurse suggested.

"Annyeong~ I'm Kim Ji Ji! I'm 10 years old and I really like you!"she smiled brightly.

"We like you too."I smiled back.

"Ji Ji, BTS is going to spend 7 days with you and then has to leave. You can do whatever you want with them okay? Tomorrow, you will have to wake up early so take a good night rest and eat well!"the doctor informed.

"Ne!"Ji Ji excitedly said.

I couldn't wait to hangout with this adorable human.

~

{Interview}

(Skip to the next page if you don't want to read the interview)

Interviewer : How was meeting Ji Ji?

Jin : She was really adorable! She was so sweet and nice. She seemed really excited to have fun with us. But one problem, I feel like it's going to be really uncomfortable because of our . I hope she doesn't think that way to me though...

Suga : She was absolutely cute. Cuter than my dog ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

JHOPE : It was sad that she had to stay in the hospital bed doing nothing. She finally can hangout with us and have fun! I really want to take her somewhere special ^__^ She kinda reminds me of my little sister!

Rap Monster : she was the cutest thing ever! Usually, fans expressed their happiness with screams but Ji Ji expressed it with facial expressions. ㅋㅋㅋ. Her smile got wider every time I looked at her and her eyes were wider too!

Jimin : I felt like she was my kid for a moment. She was so fragile when I hugged her...I honestly felt like she was my daughter.

Taehyung : I thought she was energetic and ready for our days to spend with her. I felt like she was a little fragile puppy just like me! I'm surprised she is still so happy after all these things have happened to her. She is a good sport.

Jungkook : Reminded me of the good ol' days when I was little. I was just like her, energetic sweet and nice! I can't wait to hangout with her tomorrow! Especially when it's my day. I'm going to treat her with anything she wants!

Interviewer : Do you think you guys will get closer these few days?

Jin : Yes, I think so! She may be really younger than me but it won't stop me from bonding with her!

Suga : I hope so. I'm usually quiet...Maybe she will open me up .__.

JHOPE : Of course! I can make her laugh in a minute. I wanna be the first one she is closest too.

Rap Monster : I hope my clumsiness will make her laugh

Jimin : I'm not allow to show abs...right?

V : My dorkiness will make her love me ;).

Jungkook : I'm a thoughtful person. I think I could make her talk to me more.

{~}End Of Interview{~}

__________________

[A/N]

Okay so I'm gonna add these interviews like at each chapter end so yeah ;)) if you guys don't like it, just tell me ^___^