#GOT7DeservesBetter

[MARKJIN] How bad can it be.

I'm posting this after MAMA ceremony last night.

IGOT7, please fill in this petition for an apology from Mnet! https://www.change.org/p/everyone-mama-apologize-to-got7-and-day6

And trend #Got7DeservesBetter #JusticeForGOT7 #JusticeForDAY6 on Twitter!

I don't usually have my words againts problems like this but I feel as a senior fan that supports GOT7, I need to tell you guys from my experience from 7 year as a fan. 

Last night GOT7 was BADLY treated during MAMA. They were given a stage too small and too shallow for their popularity. They had to do collab with 2 rookie groups, they were one of the first performers, and I think you guys know what that meant (Mark, Jackson and BamBam didn't even get to rap with the other 2 boys even though it's a freekin collab), they were treated even worst than some of the new rookies. The bar graphic when announcing Worldwide Favourite Artist was terribly wrong, since the gap between GOT7 and EXO was actually Double. And do I have to mession the Hard Carry - MONSTA-X?? In my opinion, GOT7's popularity is just behind EXO and BTS as a boy group (excluding other famous boy groups that weren't there), but obviously through the performances last night you can see the huge gap in treatment.

We ELFs have experienced this kind of treatment before, not only in MAMA but in other ceremonies, this is one thing in common for those groups that are popular internationally but not in Korea. We ELFs have had strong reactions, not letting ANYONE have the chance to look down on our boys and I hope you guys will too.

Of what I know of Ahgases, you guys are much more gentle, and maybe would try to let it go. But you need to know that sometimes, you can't be gentle and stay silent. Sometimes, you need to FIGHT. Being polite all the time won't get you anywhere in situations like these. Who knows if they'll repeat this next year, and the years after that? Sometimes FIGHTING is not just about owing an apology or to set things right, it is to tell others that you're NOT easy to mess with, that they can't harm your boys and get away with it, that you will not let things settled once your boys are misstreated.

I know every fandom has a different way of protecting their idol, but as I watch kpop, only those who are willing to Fight, willing to stand up for their idols will be able to help their loved ones go far in their career. Of course, do it in a civilized manner, like what I've said earlier, filling in the petition and trend to get attention, not behaving like morons and spill out anger unthoughtfully.

I'm thinking of deleting this 'extra chapter' after they actually get an apology from Mnet, but if any of you Ahgases think that this message is needed for all those gentle and afraiding Ahgases out there, you can tell me to keep this post. This is what I've been wanting to tell Ahgases for long, I'd love to see your thoughts in the comments <3