Chapter 2

Love and Volleyball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unfortunately, I didn’t catch Jeongyeon if I did I would totally have beaten the crap out of her she should be happy that I gave up on chasing her. Not only did she embarrass me in front of Mina but also everyone else. I probably looked like an idiot running after her. I see Jeongyeon walking towards me first she hesitated to walk over to me, but then I promised her I wouldn’t do anything to her and she finally gave in. 

“Are you mad at me?”

“Of course I am she probably thinks I’m some creep who’s checking her as* out 24/7”.

“ But don’t you like her as* tho?”

“No comment"

 “Alright, listen what if I just tell her that it was just something I made up-“

“IT IS SOMETHING YOU MADE UP!!!”

“Does it even matter? The girl is head over heels for you anyway”.

“Jeongyeon are you 100% sure that she likes me?”

“yeah...“.

If what Jeongyeon is saying that Mina really does like me then maybe I should ask her out to go eat something or would that be weird after what just happened… no it wouldn’t right? I want to know Mina’s true feelings and the only way I can do that is to get closer to her therefor I’ll take her out for dinner not at a fancy restaurant that would be too much also I don’t even have enough money to pay for that plus it won’t be a date or will it? Why am I even thinking of this, what if she’s not even interested in me? There’s only one way to find out. After practice, I’ll go ask her if she’s busy after school. I just hope she won’t think I’m a joke if I invite her to a fast food restaurant but isn’t that something normal friends do? I was thinking too hard that I didn’t even realize Chaeyoung walking towards us with our bags. I took my bag from Chaeyoung and then thanked her. We then walked to class since the bell would ring in a few minutes. 

Mina's POV

I’m on my way to class with Nayeon. Obviously I knew that Jeongyeon was just kidding, but I somehow am wondering what they were talking about if it really was about me or not.

“Nayeon you know what happened in the cafeteria do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter