Chapter 3

Love and Volleyball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I woke up and did my usual routine and went to school alone because Jeongyeon had gotten an influenza therefor couldn’t make it to school today and probably won’t be able to the next couple of days. Mina was ignoring me the whole day or maybe it was just me who thought so. I had seen her in class and when I tried to talk to her, she would say that she has to focus on class and that I could say whatever I wanted to after class is over and then when the class was over she would already be out of the door before I could get the chance to talk to her. I’m starting to think that she’s mad at me, but I can’t seem to figure out why she would be mad at me. We also had a math test today and I failed as always. Maybe I should just drop out of school and become a stripper, perhaps I could be Mina’s personal stereo- okay why am I thinking about this? The school day is almost over and I only need to go to volleyball practice before I can go home to my one and only wife aka my bed at least until I marry the perfect Myoui Mina which probably will never happen. Since the volleyball tournament is comping up our team has to train harder. I started walking towards the locker room to change clothes but my coach stopped me by calling my name. I walked over to him. 

“Hirai your math professor told me that you’re failing classes?” 

“I wouldn’t say that I’m failing class-"

“You got an F”

“At least I didn’t get a –F” I said as I shrug my shoulders.

“Hirai” he stared at me before talking again “I don’t know how but you better get your grades up if not you won’t be able to play for the tournament”

“B-but I’m the best player on the team you can’t just-“

“I don’t make the rules Hirai sorry. If you’re having so much trouble with math why don’t you just get a tutor?”

A tutor? Doesn’t it cost like $75 per hour for a certified teacher with experience? Maybe the idea of me becoming a stripper wouldn’t be as bad as I thought plus I'm an amazing dancer.

“Coach… do you perhaps know if Mina is into things?”

My coach’s eyes widened “excuse me?”

“What?”

“What did you just ask me?!”

“I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about.. Anyway, I  better get going you know I have a lot of homework to do so see you later” 

I said and then left the gym, leaving a shoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter