Chapter 1

Love and Volleyball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

I put my shoes on and walk out of the door. I call Jeongyeon. She's late again as usual. I should be used to it by now, but I'm not. After a few minutes she finally arrives and we ride to school on our bikes. I lock my bike then I walk inside the school with Jeongyeon. Unfortunately, I don't have drivers license neither does Jeongyeon so I have to ride on my bike to school unless I want to walk or drive with the school bus which I refuse to do because there's always so much noise. I could just get a lift from my friend Nayeon but to be honest, I'm kind of scared to be in a car that she's driving especially after she almost ran an old lady over. I'm surprised the police still haven't taken her driver license away. I walk over to my locker. Jeongyeon went to her class. Sadly, we don't have any classes together on Monday. I shut my locker, then start walking to class. I then remember that I forgot to take my books with me. I groan. I turn around, but accidentally bump into a girl. Not just any girl. Myoui Mina. Aka my volleyball coach’s daughter aka my crush since I don't know. Forever? Okay, maybe not forever just a couple of years. I was expecting her to be mad at me or something for bumping into her, but then again Mina rarely gets mad.

"I-I'm so sorry"

oh how great of course I am stuttering in front of her.

"It's alright, don't worry, " 

she gave me a warm smile. I smiled back. I could see that she was blushing or maybe it was just something that I was imagining. I helped pick her books up that she accidentally dropped when I bumped into her.

"Again, I'm really sorry..".

"Momo, it's fine, really,"

She placed her hand on my shoulder for a couple of seconds symbolling that it’s okay. My face probably looks like a tomato right now, but it doesn't matter.

"Anyway, don't you have class right now?"

Class? Class. Sh*t how could I forget about the class I looked at the time on my phone and I was already 12 minutes late.

"Oh God~ I have to go, he'sgoing to kill me... see you later at practice maybe? Also again, I'm sorry".

Mina doesn’t go to Volleyball but sometimes she watches our team practicing with her friends. Mina just smiles. 

"For the third time it’s alright, stop apologizing also yeah, see you at practice... later. Now go to class... unless you want to get detention".

I shake my head, then I run over to my locker, collect my books then run to class. Luckily for me the class has been cancelled for some reason that I don’t really care about. Today is a good day... at least so far it is.

I walk out of the class and go to the library since I have nothing else to do. I find an empty table and sit down. I’ve got a math t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter