Kang Seulgi

Some Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi gulped at the sight of the two menacing fangs which threatened to tear into her neck, her eyes slowly trailing up the sharp jawline of the perpetrator before chancing upon the mesmerizing yet familiar facial features of the figure before her.

Huh?! Professor Bae? 

Seulgi blinked again to make sure she her eyes weren't betraying her when she felt the grip around her neck loosen, her ears twitching slightly as she felt her body being placed gently to the side.

A muffled whine escaped from her as the immense pain from her injuries began to surface, causing her to wince as she felt her surroundings begin to blur. 

But when she caught sight of the rogue vampire charging towards their direction, she instinctively threw her body forward to shield the Professor.

And that was when realisation really hit her hard.

Hold on a second. She had fangs?!! Oh. My. Go-

Seulgi's eyes widened as she looked back at Irene who charged at her and back at the rogue vampire who was also speeding towards her.

I-IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEE! 

Seulgi internally yelled when she felt her small body being swooped by a thin yet strong arm which safely tucked her closer to their body.

Seulgi's eyes widened in disbelief as she watched her professor effortlessly lock all of the rogue's movements before the vampire had any time to retaliate while clutching onto her safely.

And just when Seulgi was about to let out a sigh of relief for not being minced by two vampires, her saphire-like eyes saw the fear in the rogue's, unconsciously mirroring the rogue's disbelief at the position of Irene's teeth at the neck of the surprised vampire.

"Do you really think a mere peasant like you can dare touch me? I think you've done enough damage ruining my dress."

Irene seethed through her teeth before cleanly finishing off the rogue, leaving a speechless Seulgi to gape at the small mound of dust now remaining in front of her.

Seulgi shuddered as Irene's piercing gaze turned towards her, her body stiffening when Irene raised her hand towards her direction.

She immediately shut her heavy eyelids, bracing herself for the impact to come.

Mummy. I'm too young to live through this. 

But to her surprise, a gentle touch softly ruffled the soft, grey fur atop her head.  

"You're injured right? Just rest now and I'll get you treated at a safe place I know."

A soft and strangely reassuring voice entered her ears, and at the reminder of her injuries, Seulgi let out a soft whimper of acknowledgement, momentarily forgetting the 180 degree treatment that the rogue had received from the same woman just moments ago.

Ugh...if only I hadn't wasted my time hunting that coven of vampires last night I could've handled this better. 

Screw those stupid vampires.

Screw these stupid injuries.

Screw this...this stupid...stupid...curse...

And with those thoughts, the consciousness of the exhausted wolf faded as her body succumbed to the safe hold of the person cradling her in their arms.

 

-----------

 

Her body shifted slightly when she felt the warmth of sunlight that infiltrated the windows meet her well-groomed fur, her ears perking up at the muffled sounds of conversation sifting though the thin walls of wherever she was.

"Morning pup."

And at the sound of an unwelcome voice, the startled wolf immediately flinched away from the foreign touch of the vampire before her, letting out a low growl.

A tall woman who looked no older or possibly even younger than Seulgi herself chuckled at the sight of the confused wolf's defensive position.

"Now, now, you shouldn't aggravate those injuries of yours. Though normally they should be fully healed already."

Seulgi's faced grimaced as she recalled the hectic events which occurred last night and when she stood up on all fours, she was surprised to find bandages neatly wrapped around her wounded stomach and leg. 

Hm? Not bad...If only I was in my proper form, I would've been healed a lot faster though.

"Oh yeah, we're at my specialty clinic right now and I have orders to keep you here until Irene comes back to collect you."

Irene? Specialty clinic? 

Seulgi tilted her head at the foreign words thrown at her, though she was more curious about how old the teenage vampire actually was. This one seemed mature yet juvenile at the same time.

"Ah, Irene is Professor Bae if you didn't know and this is my special clinic for vampire injuries only!" The excited vampire stated proudly when she caught the hint of confusion in the wolf's eyes.

And as if Seulgi hadn't had enough surprises within the past 24 hours, a pair of arms suddenly s around her stomach, cuddling close to her.

"Since when did we have a puppy?!" 

Seulgi felt a nerve pop at the sound of that disgus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter