special

I was waiting for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SPECIAL

ending

 

 

"Sehun, wait, don't leave me."

I ran to him who pulled me into a hug. I can feel the warmth of his body all over mine, smell his sent that I love so much and even hear the smooth melody of his pounding heartbeat. He then broke the hug and took my cold hand, interlacing his long fingers with mines. The moment our fingertips lightly touched, it was like his love was spreading in my heart. I'm so happy right now and I don't want to lose that happiness, this hand that is holding mine is the only one I want to hold, forever. 

Still holding each others hand, we made our way to the coffee shop near the park we went when he asked me to meet in the old days. I remembered how hurt I was when he asked me 'that', but now it is the past, and today we will celebrate our third year together. It's already been 1095 days since our two hearts love as one ; since my heart is his, and his heart is mine. But, it feels like it was yesterday, I still remember the magic and beautiful feeling I felt when he first kissed me under the rain. Each days I will spend next to him will makes me love him even more than the previous ones.To get to the coffee shop we have to pass through a narrow street so Sehun pulled me closer to him so I won't be pushed by the other walkers. When you first look at him, it doesn't look like, but he's very protective and carrying. I sometimes wonder, why is he dating a girl like me ? He deserves someone better.

Anyway, looking at all those old, but still pretty as before, shops around us makes me wistful and reminds me of so much memories. My eyes started to get teary, Sehun surely noticed it because he lightly patted the back of my head and held my hand tighter. Once arrived in front of the glass door of the shop, we got greeted by the manager's daugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter