loving can hurt

I was waiting for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I WAS WAITING FOR YOU

loving can hurt

 

 

He's there, as always, with his friends, and I'm here, as always, watching him. I've been crushing on him since three years, we never talked to each other, except in group work. Sometimes, I feel so dumb thinking about him all the time when I know that he isn't thinking about me at all. I know, I sound stupid... 
“Park Eunbi, are you watching him again ?” My dear and lovely bestfriend Lee Hyemi cut my thoughts. She often makes fun of me, it's like bothering me is one of her favourite hobby. I blushed and looked away “It's not t-that.... I was j-just....” The bell rang and cut me."You're lucky, the bell has just saved you." She playfully hit my arm and laughed as we made our way to the classroom. When I went to my seat, Sehun who is behind my seat smiled to me, I think my heart has just skipped a beat. W-why did he smile to me ? Or my eyes are deceiving me ?
Anyway, lessons always seem so long to me so I'm always doodling on my notebook. And after having doodling on three whole pages – yes, three whole pages –, the bell rang and it's time to go home, finally! I packed my things and took a glance at him. “Eunbi, I'm sorry I can't wait you, I have to go, see you Monday!” Hyemi half-yelled from the other side of the room and quickly walked out, I think I will feel quite lonely. I checked my phone and noticed that today it's friday, so it means that tomorrow it's the weekend! What will I do~ Sleep the whole day ? Or maybe watch films ? Yes I know, my life is sad, ahah.
“Park Eunbi!” When I was about to step out of the class I heard someone calling me, I turned to see who it was; it was him.

Why would he suddenly come talk to me? Why would Oh Sehun come talk to me ?“You're Park Eunbi, right ?” I just nodded, because words are buried deep in my dry throat. Can't you see what you're doing to me Oh Sehun ? “I-I think it's the first time we're talking to e-each other.” He said looking down while rubbing his neck. Why does he sound and look so shy and embarassed or it's me... “I know it will seems quite weird to you, but could you meet at the park near the school tomorrow at two p.m.?” At the moment, I was lost. Imagine your crush since three years coming suddenly talk to you and asking you to meet him at a park. Ins't it, a-a little w-weird ? “S-Sure.” Yah! Park Eunbi, why did you stutter! I surely sounded nervous.... or stupid... He looked into my eyes and smiled “Thanks. Then see you tomorrow” I weirdly smiled back and ran out of the class hiding my face that is probably red. When you look straight into my eyes with that bright and warm smile, it makes me love you even more...

While waiting for my bus, I texted Hyemi about what just happened. She told me to call her immediately once I'll be home. She literally screamed in the phone, she was so happy for me! Hyemi and I usually call each other at night to talk about random things, our conversations can be about useless things and last a few minute or be about important things and last for hours. 
When I got home I quickly ran to my room and called Hyemi. She response right after I called! We talked for about two hour and a half, she said she will come tomorrow one hour before i'll be going. Oh my god, I'm so stressed and nervous but so happy and excited... I can't stop smiling, it feels like my heart will explode. I should sleep and not be tired tomorrow!

Ugh, I slept quite late because I was too excited and nervous, but it's okay as I'm so happy I'm not tired! it's currently a quarter to one so Hyemi will come soon. I played with my phone during ten minutes when I heard my door slammed “ Mrs Park! Mrs Lee Hyemi is here!” Hyemi was at the door with a big smile on her face “let me do your makeup and your hairstyle~” Hyemi is an expert when it's about makeup and hair unlike me... “Yah, won't it be too much?” it's not like it's a “date”... It's just a... “meeting”?... but Lee Hyemi is Lee Hyemi so she insisted for a “natural look” and I just accepted... She lightly put a red-pink lip tint on my lips and some light bro,w-beige eyeshdows on my eyes for the "natural look"; and for my hair she just tied it in a half ponytail. She cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter