{14 FEB 2017} LAST DAY OF LIVING

~Kampong RP~ THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES! WE ARE CLOSE FOR MEDITATION!
 
thumb-1920-731740.png
LAST DAY
What will you do if you find out that it's your last day before the world ends?
iOeucpQ.png
clouds-landscapes-makoto-shinkai-5-centimeters-per-second-anime-wallpaper-1.jpg
 
What If?
What if one day, you wake up to find yourself to only have a day left to live?

It could be because of that deadly Earthquake coming that will tear the world into half.
Or that tsunami that is caused by the underwater Earthquake.
Or it could be that zombie disease just like any zombie movie that spreads fast within a day.

Man-made or Nature caused, you just know that it's coming tomorrow and it will wipe out the whole human race on Earth.

What will you do?
How will you spend your last day?
 
How do people spend their last day
001. Spend it with Family. Going out and have a big feast together.

002. Spend it with Friends. Have a gathering and talk about every single embarrassing things that you once did before with no regrets.

003. Spend it with your Lover. Do every single thing that you wish to do but was afraid to do so.

004. Spend all of your money on things you have always wanted but you didn't want to get.

005. Do something meaningful. Help out the others in need.

006. Do daring things that you have always wanted to do. Sky diving, bungee jumping, trying exotic foods, even riding the roller coaster.

007. Spend it by yourself. Finish reading that book that you never did. Have a drama marathon. Go for a jog to the area you've never been to.

008. Find possible solution or hiding spot. If you can avoid the impact and hide well, you might be that lucky survivor.

009. Google and find how others spend their last day. 

010. Live your life to the fullest. You Only Live Once.
 
 

2016 Cruel by Franchesca at Sun Themes. All rights reserved.