{29 OCT 2016~30 OCT 2016} HALLOWEEN EVENT

~Kampong RP~ THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES! WE ARE CLOSE FOR MEDITATION!
dragons-blood.jpgdragons-blood.jpgdragons-blood.jpgdragons-blood.jpg
creepster.regular_zpsiu7pht7f.pngA spell has been casted on the peaceful kampong. it might be a small kampong, but the dwellers were close. "to kill each other within 2 days" the spell reads.
it was casted to make everyone turn against each other. who casted this spell? no one knows.
But what everyone knows is that they have to kill. only the person with the most amount of kills with creativity can break the spell and free everyone from the cruel fate.
if there isn't any hero standing out for the throne, the curse will stay forever and everybody will be living to kill.
"Kill or be killed
 
HOW TO PLAY
01. Reserve a character that you want to be fore the event through Base.
02. Earn points for killing people. Point system is stated in the Rules.
03. Event is purely through TL and please maintain minimum mentions.
04. Do @ the person that you want to kill so that the person knows that you are killing them. If not the person will not die (E.g. Stabbing @kpoXXX in the back with a knife) 
05. If you die, you need to find the Ferret Reaper to get yourself revived before you can start killing again. Tasks will be assigned to you as a trade for a life.
06. If a person stays dead, they can only watch and not kill anyone. 
07. Score as many points as possible to be the HERO OF KAMPONG!
08. Ferret Reaper will announce the Death and Alive status. Overall status will be announced in every 6 hours in Base.
09. Join in the fun of killing the people! DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AS IT IS JUST AN EVENT. We are a family! Forgive and forget!
 
RULES
01. Everybody must at least have a kill a day to break the curse.
02. You must accept your death because it's fate. 
03. You must complete the task given by Ferret Reaper before you can get an extra life.
04. More points will be awarded to the people who used the creative way or the website generated way of killing.
05. The kills after consistently killing a person 3 times in a row will not be counted for the next 3 kills. (e.g. 'A' killed 'B' 3 times in a row without killing others. The 4th, 5th, 6th kill will not be counted in points but 'B' will still get points for reviving.) No Bullying!

 

Point system

Killing a person: +1
Reviving from the death: +1
Creativity/Uncommon death: +2
Using this website generated way of killing : +2 (Screenshot the death provided by the website as prove)
Character advantage kill: +2 (e.g. Being Hulk for character and killing with super strength)
Suicide: -2
Being dead for more than 12 hours: -1
 
MEMBERS
Chanyeol as JOKER
Moonbyul as HARLEY QUINN
Baekhyun as VAMPIRE
Xiumin as TMNT MICHELANGELO
Sehun as WALRUS
Heejin as BUNNY


  
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
2016 Oxygen by Franchesca at Sun Themes. All rights reserved.